Am I the only one who thinks Ebay needs a phone#?

1. So the more headache I get from eBay the more I realize eBay just does NOT have any customer service!! You would think that now that's like a gazillion dollar business they would have a friggin' phone you could call for help! I mean HONESTLY!

2. I know, it is like descending into customer service hell trying to sort anything out with eBay. I am always influriated by the time I finally get any kind of response which doesn't seem the most sensible way to run an organisation. Grrr!

3. im SHOCKED they have no real customer service. no phone number, just an email addy that gives back automated responses.

i guess they assume that they get enough money coming in regardless that they have no CS to help on the phone!...it doesnt affect their profit at all!

4. I am communicating with e-bay as I have been wrongly suspended.

I have received e-mails back from them same day I send to them and they are not automated so they may be getting better?

5. I dont know if this helps, but this is Paypals details registered with the Financial Services Authority.

44 020 8605 3000
    Hotham House
    1 Heron Square
    Richmond upon Thames
    Surrey
    TW9 1EJ

6. Try live chat--it has worked pretty well for me....

7. I suppose it only helps if you live in the UK!!:sad:

8. Phone
    Reach ebay PowerSeller support by phone or Skype 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please have your User ID ready when you call.
    [​IMG] 866-442-EBAY (866-442-3229) [​IMG] [​IMG]

Reach eBay Buyer support by phone or Skype from 6am-9pm Pacific Time, 7 days a week. This phone number is just for members like you who have been invited to participate, so please have your User ID ready when you call.
    [​IMG] 800-717-EBAY (800-717-3229) [​IMG] [​IMG]
    OR

Chat online
    Use Live Help to chat with a Customer Support Representative 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

[​IMG] Live Help

9. I always found this strange. When my account was hacked into there was no one to call to get back into ebay. I had no idea what to do until I found that TINY little link to chat online with an online rep.

10. online chat it is then!!! Sounds good to me! I mean if there is no other choice so online chat it is....the more I am exposed to the whole experience the more I realize you have to depend on forums like this and feedback from people going through the same thing. VERY HELPFUL!

11. where is the live chat link? i cant find it!!

12. Here are the secret phone numbers for Ebay:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]800-322-9266
    888-749-3229
    [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hours of Operation (PST): M-F 6:30AM-5:30PM[/FONT]

and paypal:
    Hours of Operation (CST): 7 days 6AM-12AM
    1-888-215-5506
    1-888-221-1161

13. Here are more

http://www.gethuman.com/us/

That site has basically every phone number that goes to a human being of 500 companies...

14. OMG!!! Eureka!

15. i called ebay yesterday. i do have silver ps support but the number should be available to everyone. i went through the most annoying maze of automated stuff that nearly made me lose my mind but in the end i got somoene on the phone who was terrific.