Am i the only one that thinks the azur 25 is bigger than a mono 25?

Jun 28, 2006
About a year ago I was driving myself nuts trying to decide between a mono 25 or 30... I had wished there was a speedy 27. Well call me nuts but I swear the azur speedy 25 is more like a speedy 27. It looks bigger on me than the mono 25. And if you view it from the ends the azur looks wider and not skinny and "tall" like the mono speedy 25. the opening is larger also. It feels sturdier too because in interior canvas is a bit thicker. I'm sitting here now wonderinf if its really actually a bit bigger or it just visually looks that way because of the pattern? sort of like how <--------> is visually looks longer than >--------< :shrugs:

i thought the azur looked bigger too when I saw pics of fellow tpfers modelling them. But when I got my azur 30 I was super shocked of the smaller size compared to my mono 35...LOL...at first I thought OMG, I got a azur 25...

Well, that makes two of us... :P (j/k)

Epi Speedy 25 is actually bigger than the Mono Speedy 25. :yes:

I'm sure there will be someone that can post pics or do a search. There's many topics on this one.

^ Yea, I figured it was a visual thing but nevertheless everyone loves pics so here they are: =P

IMG_2077.jpg

IMG_2078.jpg

IMG_2075.jpg

ok... it's getting late for me. I'm a doofus.
I thought the original question was for the Epi and Mono...
So I see it is for the Azur and Mono instead...

Just ignore me... I'm in La-La land.

la..la.lala...la.la..la.lala... :tispy: