Am I the only one that hates flap bags?

^Do you have little children?
If I can't easily and quickly get it/out of a purse while i's ON my shoulder and while having one of my babies in my other arm on my hip, I can't carry it.
I have to be able to get in/out w/ one hand quickly. . . this is why for now I am diggin' totes.

^Do you have little children?
If I can't easily and quickly get it/out of a purse while i's ON my shoulder and while having one of my babies in my other arm on my hip, I can't carry it.
I have to be able to get in/out w/ one hand quickly. . . this is why for now I am diggin' totes.

lol Nope, no kids here. Yeah, I can very much see that it would be tougher when you put it that way. I can do it one handed, but obviously, the purse is the only thing I really have to bother with! That makes a lot more sense in that context.

i love both flaps n totes, i think the classic flaps are for more dressy occasions, while the totes are for casual/ practical use (bcoz they carry more) ^.^ depends on what u use 'em for i guess :smile:

im not going to say too much bc i LOVE the classic flaps and i plan on owning more in the future. i told my DH i will never part with them and i want to be buried with them when i die........rofl...:roflmfao::roflmfao: :roflmfao:

hate is such a strong word!!

Don't great minds think alike! My sister in law and I always joke about being buried with our Chanel & Hermes when we die...that how much we luv them...haha! :wlae:

I used to be a part of the "i don't really like flaps that much club" but I have been converted. I saw a white caviar new chain reissue the other day at Saks and I haven't stopped thinking about her since. Flaps are gorgeous!

I love flaps...my first bag is a med classic and I will collect more flaps...I am not too interested in the new designs...most of them are just kinda weird to me...

I just don't like the puffiness of the classic flaps. I love my expandable medium flap and my medium perfo flap and I really like the Outdoor flap... I guess I'm not a classic Chanel girl.

When i bought my DS Tote last year, i didn't even eye the flap styles, however, after getting the Luxe Flap i'm now thinking of getting a reissue as my next bag, then the classic Flap.

I really love the flaps--they are so Chanel to me. While I'm not a fan of totes or other large bags (makes me feel like I'm carrying luggage around), I don't hate them---they're just not my style. Flaps make me edit what I carry and I like that. Less is more, and my shoulders thank me! Different strokes, etc.
;)

Wow! This is such a hot topic indeed! LOL! Sorry for my late reply but I love flap bags!! I just think that Flap Bags are sooo Chanel and not to mention that it's soo elegant! I think they are easy to use and to open and close (do you usually close your button on the double flap? Because for me.. I don't..). I like the flaps more than the Chanel Totes... But one thing bothers me with classic flaps... Too many fakes out there!! That's why "Thank God for Reissues..." :biggrin: