Am I the only one? Please tell me i'm not.. HELP!

If it doesn't bother you, I would leave it because they need to send it in and it could possibly take 4-8 weeks... but personally it would bother me so I would bring it in. I understand the stress that comes with it though.

I don't think something like that should happen to an LV with only 2-3 months of use. I have several speedies, some old and some pretty new and I haven't seen that happen yet (hopefully it will stay that way). Since it's only been 2-3 months since you have had it, the repair should be free of charge. =) Good luck in whatever you decide!

I think what you're talking about is happening to my Damier French Purse! I think it's regular wear and tear, and it doesn't bother me at all. I don't really baby my wallet and it's holding up REALLY well. Unless you look closely at the corners (where the "rubber" is coming off), it looks BRAND new. Only LV....!

I would not touch it with superglue! If you repair it yourself, as you can read in the online terms, the LV store can refuse to repair it.

And, if you're bag is only a few months old, you probably wouldn't have to pay anything! Before you decide to do anything, go to the LV store and ask for information. And if you know how long it's gonna take and how much it will cost (hopefully it will be for free), then you can decide what to do.

They should just re-glaze the handles, and usually this is free! Take it into the store and let them have a look. They will have to send it off, but I don't think it would take too long!

Do you have a better closeup pic?

Speaking from my own experience, I think that probably most LV bags (including LEs and seasonals) and accessories do this type of unpeeling and cracking near the edges and it doesn't affect the product at all. If it's not too much of damage, I would just leave it cuz repair takes forever... but if it bothers you, just go back to LV and see what they can do about it. As for the price, it should be free because it's still under the product's warranty.