Am I remembering correctly when I say there was talk of an *amarante* heart purse?

1. ...because I seem to re-call reading a few weeks back that (apparantly) LV has discussed the idea of re-releasing the heart purse not only in Amarante (either around Christmas time or for Valentine's day 2008)....but also in Miroir. Is this correct?...or am I totally off? I know there was a thread somewhere...:confused1:

2. there was talk but I don't know if it's confirmed

3. ^^ thanks! :smile:

4. My heart just skipped a beat! I've been on the hunt for the heart cles and finally settled (well... not really "settled" because I love the color) for an amarante cles and bought it TODAY! I'll be sssooo :censor: mad if an amarante heart is released in a few months! :cursing: What should I do??? Should I return it and wait for this unconfirmed purse??? Please help!:sos:

5. ^^^^

If they do release the amarante heart, you can always sell the other one....it's a pretty rare and hot item and I'm sure someone out there would buy it.

6. I would buy that in a heartbeat ... especially since I missed out on the framboise and mc:crybaby:

7. Thanks for putting me at ease. I guess that does make sense to keep what I have and sell it IF the heart is released in the future.
    :tpfrox:

8. Please Please Please, let this be true!!!

9. Not sure if it is true....I hope it is!!

10. I sure hope it's true. I'd love me one.

11. me too!! I would love a cute little heart hanging from my bag :love:

12. If this is true. I am getting them both.

13. Count me in!