Am I Nuts?

1. Do you think that you can have too many bags in the same line (i.e., Mono Canvas)? I just ask because I just purchased a beautiful Speedy 40 today (I love big bags, and feel like my LV collection isn't complete without a Speedy in it...) ;), but I already have two bags, a Cabas Mezzo and a Looping MM in Mono Canvas. My other two bags are a Hampstead MM and an Epi Petit Noe, so there's some variety there, but do I really need 3 Mono Canvas bags?

I am justifying it to myself by thinking that I have 1 large shoulder bag, 1 large handbag, and a smaller shoulder bag (for short outings maybe, like a football game or dinner out), but am I nuts for thinking that way? :confused1: My DH says "they all look alike to me!" So, should I keep all 3, or should I sell one? Thanks for your thoughts!!!

2. No not at all IMO, I'm considering doing the same thing like getting a pochette for going out ( I have a speedy for everyday) personally I would do the same thing !

3. ^That is why I bought the T&B for quick outings.

I don't think it is wrong to have too many of the same line. I say keep it. Congrats!

4. I recently posted my LV collection and while I was taking the pics I was kind of surprised at how much of my collection was monogram. I've since decided to sell a good bit of it to branch out to other lines (azur, damier, vernis...) so *maybe* having too much mono might make things seem 'blah' but I think your collection is well rounded.

5. I am of the school you can never have too much monogram. It's classic, and you can't go wrong with it! If you love the bag, that's all that matters!

[​IMG]

6. Juat curious... What's a T&B? :blush:

7. Ok, it just hits me, is it the Trunks & Bags? :p I'm just too lazy to do a search, if you don't mind, how much is it compared to regular mono?

8. ohhhhhh I love my speedy 40 !!!! Keep it, its truly a classic, and it has such a wide opening! I have alot of mono things too, but so far this is the only speedy I have, and hopefully will add the mirage in Sept.

9. If you find a line that you love, then I say buy what you want.

10. personally i feel u have a nice collection :smile:. compare to damier and epi u "seems" to have much more mono but it's not that much yet (ok i know usually SO have a different yardstick vs gf on how much is too much :p). if u prefer variety thn maybe sell a mono and get vernis/ azur :love:.

11. As long as you love your bags, I dont see any problem.