Am I nuts for wanting a white MC Rift?

Irissy said:
I saw IRL and I think it's cuter than the wapity (please don't hurt me, wapity-owners). Can you wear it across the chest?

At my LV store they showed the Rift on a mannequin wearing it across the chest.

Do you think they'd make a White MC Musette Tango? That would be cute too :yes:

(I won't hurt you but I do love my Wapity!! lol).

OOOOOHHHHH!!! ME LIKES!!!! ME LIKES RIFT!!! lol you MUST BUY IT!!! Otherwise I will! lol hehe Iono...I'm petite (5'2") so I always tend toward smaller baggies, plus I think the MC Rift is a good deal!...no?...lol

I have the white MC Rift. I liked it the moment I saw it. It's a delightful-looking bag. For me, it's great for those days when I only need to carry the essentials. And it has a long shoulder strap, which is convenient for me.

Looks very cute-and at $655 not badly priced for an MC piece. But they'res something I don't like about little bags with long straps- too canteen-ish I guess. I prefer the look of smaller bags worn closer underneath the arm (ala pochette accessories). It is still adorable though- I like the Damier version too!

eyelove said:
I have the white MC Rift. I liked it the moment I saw it. It's a delightful-looking bag. For me, it's great for those days when I only need to carry the essentials. And it has a long shoulder strap, which is convenient for me.

I totally agree - I liked it the moment I saw it and its delightful :yes: I don't know if I can justify it though....:hrmm: