Am I doomed??

1. I keep seeing some beautiful bracelets, bangles, watches, cuffs, etc...But I have freakishly tiny wrists. They are 5.75" in circumference at the bigger part of my wrist wear I would wear them. Does this mean I can never own some pretty Hermes wrist-wear?? :crybaby:

2. I guess I could always tie a pocket scarf around my wrist...but I'm afraid it will look like a bunched up scrunchie :lol:

3. I think Johnny Depp rocks this look ~ I may be mistaken though

4. Fret not, Liz!!! :nuts: :yes: I have tiny wrists too (about your size). For watches, I find those with single tour strap fits well. All I need is one extra hole punched (on the strap) to make it a little smaller.

For bracelets, this one comes in very small sizes. The very first I tried in my local store is a 14cm :wtf: it's so small that I can't even put it on at all (very rare to find a bracelet that is too SMALL for me, unless it's kids size). The most common size (like the one listed on Hermes.com - 18cm) is definitely too big for me. I ordered one in 16cm, & it fits very nicely on my wrist. Luckily for me, the store ordered a 17cm too & I tried that as well. I must say, 1 cm makes quite a difference as to how well the bracelet fit on my wrist. The 16cm is PERFECTO!!! :smile:

5. There is one bracelet that runs small. I don't know the name. It has 2 C-shaped closures that slide into each other.

6. Gigi you are always so helpful!

Good Luck Liz on your bracelet hunt...you slim thing you!!!

Show us what you purchase.

7. Liz, I have a small wrist too and I can wear the CapeCod double tour watch. You can always have extra holes added to the strap. I think the strap that I have is not even the shortest one available, but I didn't know that at the time I bought the watch. My wrist was a little bigger then too. These days it's even smaller than yours and I can't wear things like the Kelly watch because it just hangs in a funny way on my wrist.
    I know it's frustrating -- just try to remember (I tell myself this a lot), small is beautiful too.

8. I am the same (5.6") and had resigned myself to never owning a bangle.....until I tried the clic clac pm- PERFECT!!!! Try it on Liz, you'll love it!

9. ^^I can attest to that!! I have freakishly scrawny arms myself and Rose's bracelet fit like a charm. Rose, do you remember the size and style number? I'd like to order one...BTW Rose, I got a scrumptious box of chocolates today...did you have something to do with that????xxxooo

10. Rose is right, I am about the same size and the thinner clic clas fits perfectly. Good luck!

11. Liz,

Most of the bracelets I've seen come in two sizes, large and small. I am relatively small boned, and I wear the larger size. Any of the leather watches they can put extra holes in the band for you, I'm sure, so don't fret:heart:

12. My bangle is the clic clac narrow in the pm size........

:winkiss:

13. Hi Liz, I agree with others here about the Clic-H PM bracelet. Because it's oval-shaped, it fits like a cuff for most people but wears like a bangle on me. I have to turn the H back around to the top every now and then, but I LOVE it.