Am I crazy...?

1. LOL, tell me I'm not the only one that does this. I find myself just gazing lovingly at my Mono speedy while at work (it resides on the counter behind me). My DH thinks I'm nuts cause I hug it and tell him how much I love beautiful purse! I love my other bags too, but my speedy is my favorite (shhh, don't tell the others!) :heart::heart:
  2. Lol. I do the same thing when I get a new bag. I take it with me everywhere and sit it there and look at it.
    Actually I just recently did that when I got my red/creme CB cles. :shame:
  3. lol you're just cute!
  4. Haha! I do the same! Glad to know I'm not alone. =P
  5. you're definitely not alone! :p
  6. Guilty! I do it all the time. I store my bags on top of my closet on that shelf and I stare at them and blow them kisses, lol. This past Sat. while my dh was outside the door, I reached up to grab my mono speedy too ;) and hugged it and kissed it. I have only 3 LV bags and it's a really tough call which I like the best, I really couldn't tell ya, lol! BTW Jen, it's me Nova aka bagamist from the eBay board. You got a mono speedy 30 or 25? I'm surprised to hear you love her more than your black mc speedy! lol But don't worry I won't tell your mc speedy about your feelings for your mono, lol. I recall you getting the damier pap 30(gorgeous), my 3 favorite damier styles are the speedy/papillon/marais. When did you get your mono speedy? I remember back in Dec. was it, you sold your old mono speedy 25 when you sold your damier speedy 30. But then I remember you writing somewhere on either forum can't recall, that your dh got you a speedy, but don't remember which it was, I want to say the mono, that was like Jan or Feb. right? Hope I don't seem like a stalker, lol, just a bag fanatic, lol!
  7. I think if your husband thinks you're crazy, then he will think that I and many others will need to be locked up and have the key thrown away!
  8. You're not crazy! You're nuts:wacko:! HAAA, I do the same thing. Earlier today I had my Damier Speedy sitting next to me. I had the bag partially open so I can see the red interior next to the beautiful chocolate exterior. Told DH how it was such a perfect color combo. So he tells me I have issues, LOL.
  9. No, you are not. I take out certain ones and sit them on my bed with me while im on the phone or
  10. LOL I do the same thing! Whenever I get a new piece I set it beside me and look at it when I'm working for awhile~! Then when I finally think other people might think I'm crazy is when I put it away for another day!
  11. Quite common among tpfers actually, so no, you are perfectly fine.
  12. you're funny but i can totally relate!
  13. Hi Nova! I got the Mono Speedy in December while my MC one was at the LV doctor! :heart: I've since sold the MC speedy, was just too much for me, lol but now I've got a MC Alma on the way! I just can't make up my mind on the MC. I just got Damier Pap 30, it's my 2nd fav, so uncommon and holds a lot!

I'm glad to see I'm not alone with the staring at my bag lovingly! I've had my speedy 5 months now and I'm still in love.
  14. You're not alone! Haha!! Earlier my DH told me I needed an intervention! LOL!!! Of course he was kidding- he knows how much I love all of them and let's the obsession be.
  15. You're not alone. I love to gaze at my pomme lexington. Some nights I sit alone in my room, slide open the accessory box and hold it lovingly in my hands :shame: LOL!