Am I crazy for liking this bag? Is it too old-fashioned?

1. No I think it's gorgeous, very classy, I love the purple interior. I believe someone on the forum just brought this same bag.
  2. Nice bag. It looks roomy! I'm a big fan of epi, at the moment, particularly the yellow. Yeah, I think a PFer just bought this recently, too. Try searching for it here.

The jacket that the seller put with the bag gives it a business-like look. But with a cami or tank and jeans, it would look more youthful.
  3. I love traditional-style bags, so I think it looks quite nice. If someone told me that a bag I was carrying looked like something "my Grandmother would carry", I'd be grinning like a Cheshire cat. I'd take that as a compliment! :biggrin:
  4. It's classy..purple lining is tdf!
  5. OMG!!! I was just commenting in the other thread how much I love it!!! Absolutely NOT CRAZY!!! There is no such thing as old fashioned LV!!!:biggrin:
  6. No it is a very great bag.
  7. Absolutely not! I think it is a gorgeous purse for anyone, and the purple lining TDF! :biggrin::heart:
  8. i like it, too. i think it's a great bag for every day.
  9. I have the same one except in red and I love it. I am in my early thirties and it does not look very old fashioned to me. In fact I have a lot of compliments when I wear it.
  10. I love the older style bags!!!
  11. You might be crazy for other reasons..but liking this bag is not one of them.:lol: :lol:
  12. Agreed!:biggrin:
  13. It's not my style although it could probably grow on me, but I could definately see someone carry it off in class, so if it's your style you should definatly get one!
  14. Perfect for my mom or my grand aunt lol, I'm kidding I love it! nice choice but i heard that this seller act some times really strange even if she is a poupette reseller.