Am I Crazy? Dreaming About Chloé

eucalyptic

Aug 19, 2006
Okay, I didn't know where else to post this but here. We've all been talking about the significant change in the leather quality Chloé has been using on the Paddingtons and after having read so much about it from this forum, I went off to dreamland last night with those thoughts in mind and, get this - I DREAMT ABOUT IT!!! :confused1:

In my dream I wanted to find out what the deal was about this leather story so I went to a store that sold Chloé (don't even recall if it was a Nordies, NM or a Chloé store!). I ran straight to the Chloé section and was aghast to see the bags. Pile upon pile of paddingtons with leathers that looked very stiff and very thin (think Furla leather stiffness), and the Paddington satchels looked like toblerone boxes because of the leather. :cursing: Even the colours were all sombre, like the light was snuffed out of these beauties. I distinctly remember a Paddington shopper in a really depressing shade of grey that was a perfect square shape and I ran my fingers on the leather and felt like I was feeling a leather bound book. Just when I was about to complain to an SA, my husband's alarm clock rang and I was back to reality! Whew!!! I didn't even wait to have breakfast, I just hopped right on to this forum to share this story.

The effect of having a purse ban. The bags swirl in my head even in my sleep... :yahoo:

This post is so funny. :roflmfao: It's ok to have Choe on the mind. I "day" dream about Chloe all the time! They often say that subconscious desires often appear in dreams. Perhaps this is a calling - you need another Chloe!

LOL - a leather bound book - EGADS!!! And you hopped right over here!! i would have done the same thing. O my gosh! We are all CRAZY girls but I LOVE it _ LOLOL!!