Am I crazy? A miroir speedy vs. ambre cruise

I say get the Miroir. You've already missed out on one limited edition, but the price of that limited edition probably isn't going to sky-rocket anytime soon. Would you rather get the Speedy at retail and pick up another Ambre a little while down the road, or end up buying them BOTH at after-market prices?

Also, you have several months before you'd be carrying the Ambre, so that's all the more time to pick one up.

dITTO!

I'm not a fan of the ambre, I think the plastic looks cheesy. I'm sorry you missed the auction (happened to me this week too!:crybaby:) but I much prefer the miroir.

I am way ahead of the wait list for the miroir speedy because of a major mixup error with vuitton that resulted in a complimentary bump. I'm on the list for the pouchette as well high up.

Does everyone that had their name on the list before they changed the date suppose to get bumped?? If so I need to call and see if I got that. I put my name on the list along time ago and called and called about it and then one day (a fews days after he said it should be in) my SA wasnt in and another lady SA said "oh they wont be in until Dec. and I am pretty sure the date has never changed". I am kinda new to all this.. so now i know she was BSing me :cursing: . Please let me know so I can call and see.