Am I being paranoid?...Chip on my new agenda

1. I just got back from LV. I purchased a small Damier Azur agenda. While looking at it, I noticed on the top edging there is a "chip." Sorry for such a big picture:

When normally looking at it, you can't see it. But as I was disecting it, haha, I found this. Is this normal? Should I return it? If it isn't going to get bigger I'd keep it, but now I'm not sure what to do. Help!
  2. Ugh... Exchange it!
  3. You think? It's just a pain in the butt to get back to the mall. However, for $260 I expect something that isn't already damaged. I've never exchanged anything with them before. :shame:
  4. change it for sure, dun worry abt the hassel cos if you are not happy with it u might as well change it to one that is perfect.

i would for sure
  5. Exchange it if you're not happy with it.
  6. definantely exchange if you aren't happy. You paid alot of money for a BRAND NEW LV, therefore you should be getting your moneys worth.
    I love it though! very very cute
  7. Definitely exchange it. The tab on my speedy was sewn crooked and all I did was stare at it every time I picked up the bag, they gladly took it back.
  8. oh my..not paranoid at all EXCHANGE IT! :p
  9. I had the same thing on my iPod case.... I just snipped it off and the problem was solved! :biggrin:

10. lol nothing is "hanging"'s "missing" I guess. :crybaby:
  11. you paid big bucks so if i were you id contact them asap. :yes:
  12. That's just the glue on the edge. I'd just pull it off.
  13. The stuff on the side was chipped off, not hanging off. I returned it though and got an epi. :yahoo:
  14. well done 4 ur exchanged epi agenda:flowers: