Am I an Old Lady?

Is this an old lady bag?

• Yes, Shoppegirl, it is an old lady bag and you are turning into an old lady because you like it.

• No! This bag is young and fresh. You, Shoppegirl, are a spring chicken because you like it.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I kinda like it. The flowers give it a vintage feel. Maybe if you were wearing it with something else "old lady" then it could look a little old lady...

I generally like a little bohemian feel to my own bags but the lines of this one are nice.

Let's say this Fiore is vintage retro and call it a day. And besides it could look very cute with jeans.

Well..Im 20 1/2, in 6 months ill be 21 :yahoo: my friends think im really dumb because now I tell everyone Im 20 and a half lmao! But ANYWAYS....I LOVE that bag! It realllly great. I might even go pre-order one myself!

Shoppegirl, I laughed when I read the descriptions of the poll options. You are so cute. I think the bag has the potential to look old, but depends on what you wear with it. I personally find the bag cute. I think it'll look great with some spring and summer dresses!

I agree with the poster who said that if you are young and carry it, it's not an old lady bag, but if you are not -- it's definitely an old lady bag.