Am I an Old Lady?

?

Is this an old lady bag?

1. Yes, Shoppegirl, it is an old lady bag and you are turning into an old lady because you like it.

2. No! This bag is young and fresh. You, Shoppegirl, are a spring chicken because you like it.

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I saw this Isabella Fiore bag on the Saks website for pre-order and really liked it. But then, as I thought about it some more, I started to think it the cross stitching might be a bit of an old lady bag. Is this an old lady bag? Am I turning into an old lady because I like this bag?? :confused1:

IF Zen Garden.jpg
  2. I dont think it's an old ladies bag at all. I like the floral pattern.

3. Hmmmm, I don't know. I'd say it is a middle aged lady bag that has potential to be an old lady bag...LOL
    Floral has never been my thing but it was for sure my Gramma's thing so I am biased.
    My motto is If you like it, wear it proudly. Who the H-ll cares what anyone else thinks.

4. I agree that it's an old lady bag, but disagree with the comment that you're an old lady because you like it!:p

5. Nah I don't believe it's old lady like. jut because it has flowers on it doesn't make it for older people only ;)

6. [​IMG]

no! it's no an old lady bag, it's an "old years" style of bag that i bet was used by youngsters on the era :p

7. Haahaa I saw that one too and had the same feeling! I liked it until I zoomed in, and then I did think it was a little much with the brocade. And I AM old!!

8. :roflmfao: Thanks for makig me laugh! I don't know about the spring chicken part, but it's definetly NO old ladies' bag. At all!

9. I don't personally like florals, but I think that the leather and styling give it more edge than an "old lady bag."

10. No, Isabella Fiore supposed to be a funkier bag. You can assure yourself that you are not an old lady :smile:

11. Well, I like it! With the leather ties on the sides and the whipstitch detailing I think that it looks pretty current. I think that the floral adds alittle bit more of feminine touch. Unusually pretty is what I say.

12. i assure you honey, my grandma would have nothing to do with that bag... it's too MODERN looking!

i vote spring chicken!

13. I think it ties into that whole boho-hippie chic look which as we know, is worn by girls that are quite young. :yes:

14. According to British Vogue, both Florals and Craft Work are a major trends this season.

Just because it's been in fashion before, doesn't make something old fashioned.

Fashion is cyclical, after all. :biggrin:

15. hmm...I think I'd definately feel my age if I wore that (45)! But, if you are young you can definately get away with it! :p