Am I alone in this frustration?

1. It bums me out when I see professional resellers get beautiful, authentic MJ bags at great prices on eBay only to try and sell them at a major profit days later.

Because I'm saving money currently, I've only been watching and not allowing myself to bid on really beautiful MJ bags. I guess I should stop torturing myself and not add such bags to my eBay watch lists...
  2. I agree. I see it happen with LV too. I guess they're just making a living.
  3. I can see how it is frustrating, but if they win, they win. It's up to them as to what they want to do with the bag.
  4. I agree that it's up to them but it makes me sad for the customer who eventually purchases the price-inflated bag. I have been that customer before.
  5. yea it does really suck. Esp. if I wanted to purchase it and felt the price it is going for when it ends is too high and then it gets re-sold and an even higher price. Makes me sad and mad all at the same time!
  6. Yeah it sucks but what can we do, this is the way of the world we live in. Everybody's looking to make a dollar.
  7. I agree that it is frustrating but honestly, if people are willing to pay that much more for the bag due to the eBay middle man then prices will stay that high. I would just say it is smart on the part of the reseller. But they probably shop all day for the good deals whereas we only shop after work or on the weekends, so of course they will snap up most of the good deals--that's their job.
  8. I think we all have :push:
  9. You are definitely NOT alone. It does suck, but every once in a while we get lucky.
  10. You just have to be patient and keep looking until there's a good deal. Buying on ebay can be frustrating cause not to mention you're dealing with so many fake sellers but you're hoping to get a better deal than retail which sometimes it doesn't happen.