Alvin Valley sample sale in NY - extra discount

“The King of Pants” -WWD
    PRINT THIS E-MAIL AND BRING IT for Extra Dollars-Off, as follows:
    PANTS: $40 OFF second pant, and $40 OFF third (and every additional) pant purchased.
    JACKETS: $40 OFF every jacket purchased.
    SKIRTS: $20 OFF every skirt purchased.
    100% CASHMERE KNITS: $20 OFF first cashmere, and $40 OFF second (and every additional) cashmere purchased. The cashmeres are new, pristine, in original seal-packs, and PERFECT HANNUKAH & CHRISTMAS GIFTS!!!

YES, you can e-mail this to your friends & co-workers.
    YES, you must present this e-mail at check-out for purchases made 12/7/06 – 12/09/06.
    YES, we are re-stocking new goods every day.
    NO, you cannot use this certificate retroactively, duplicatively, or in conjunction with any other discount offer. All sales are final.
    DATES: Dec. 7, 8 & 9th
    HOURS: 12:00 – 6:00pm
    ADDRESS: 552 7th Ave., 3rd Floor (btw. 39-40th)

INQUIRIES: Call Rich at (646)228-0815
  2. anyone been to the sale to check out the goods? I sometimes like AV, but would want to know what it's like before I try to make space in my crazy schedule
  3. i've been to many of his sample sales and the selection is usually pretty good in every size offered. they go kind of wild sometimes with fabrics, but i've found excellent black, wide waisted pants as well as nice pinstriped ones for work and/or play. overall, if his pants fit you well, you can't go wrong with them. they make your behind look like a dream. honestly, i think i own 20 pairs...
  4. yeah, I have 3 or 4 AVs myself. Maybe I'll check it out :smile:
  5. Just got another email...if you never got a chance to go, tomorrow sounds like a perfect time...

$59 for cotton twill, sateen, corduroy, denim, seersucker, and linen pants.
    $69 for gabardines, blends and wool pants.
    $99 for leather or suede waistband pants.

$99 all fabrics.

$39 all fabrics (no leather).
    $49 leather waistband skirts.

100% CASHMERES:
    $69 all colors.

DATE: Monday, Dec. 11th
    HOURS: 12:00 – 6:00pm
    ADDRESS: 552 7th Ave., 3rd Floor (between 39-40th)
  6. shame i missed it sigh
  7. alvie223 - you didn't miss it, it's this Monday, December 11.
  8. Thanks for posting this. They had a ton of stuff left - I got 3 pairs of pants and a skirt.