Alternative Picture Request

I thought these were supposed to be bags IRL, not posed. You guys are still so neat and picture perfect. :yes: :yes:

Here's my JPG being unceremoniously dumped on the dining table after a long day.

Attachments

• CIMG0653.JPG
    CIMG0653.JPG
    162.7 KB · Views: 90
Hi there, just a note to everyone who likes the graphite, I HIGHLY recommend this color. I have a Box retourne Kelly 32cm in Graphite with pale gray stitching an matte palladium HW. When I first got this bag I thought I would not use it as I have quite a few Kelly/Birkins in Black, but surprise, graphite goes with lots of things and it is a very sophisticated color IMO. Ilove it! Will try to post photos later but I am a technology idiot!

Bababebi, I am tech horribe!!! So, take your time and don't worry.

Please share the pictures because this color is turning many heads lately. Someone pm'd me and told me I should think about this color for myself. So, I am curious as well for some great pics.

Here is my 35cm Rouge G
69879d1158543495-jag-and-jap-hit-chicago-hermes-tpfmeeting6.jpeg

here's more eye candy (orchids, you might want to change your color to safron croc after seeing this) :

friend's kelly 32 black croc w/ PH, friend's HAC safron croc with GH and my 32 clemence orange kelly with GH

6-28-2006-09.jpg