Alright, I'll admit it. I actually like Britney's new song.

I love her new CD and have been listening to it nonstop. But the video for Piece of Me just doesn't cut it. I loved the part with all of the "Britneys" but once they were inside the club it all looked very amateur - her hair was all ratty and you could tell she had choreographed the dance routines herself.

I feel so sorry for her and her sons. Their personal lives are obviously and tragically being affected by her mental illness. I hope someday she will rise above it.

I can separate my feelings about an artist's personal life from my appreciation for their songs. Her newest songs are catchy and fun and would be good to dance and work out to. Too bad the light has gone out of her eyes.

Me too. I like this song.
I like her voice and love her songs.

She does not look good as like before, but considering she had two children, it is understandable, and I think she still look good. I even thought that she looked good at MTV award.

I've only heard it once and I can't get it out of my head. As usual, I know only one line and it repeats over and over in my head until my head wants to pop. I really liked it though!

I'm sad to say that I have every single Britney Spears CD that has ever made its way into existance...including the new one. I.can't.stop.

The new one that is currently out is my favorite as well. It's so damn addicting.

She is looking better in this video then in the 'Gimme More' video. But it seems she isn't putting as much effort into her videos as she once did! She doesn't dance as much in them and they don't seem very choregraphed. And the song is okay but it I don't like the parts where her voice is 'synthesized' too much.