Alright, Coach pro's, I need some help...

1. The only bag on my must-have, can't-afford, but will sell a kidney for (I swear) is the COACH LEGACY SIGNATURE SATCHEL with the white leather trim. There are the one's with black and gold trim online now, but I cannot find the white one.

I know that some things have gone to the outlet's and I am wondering if y'all have seen this bag out there.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

2. I haven't, but my outlet often doesn't get the latest and greatest. Have you tried eBay?
  3. I love that bag too.....I was hoping to find it one day.
  4. I hope so! That is such a beautiful bag...
  5. that's a gorgeous bag and great color. i love the white and khaki signature together. i haven't seen that anywhere. plus the outlets, at least in my personal experience, almost never get signature stuff in, only the leather stuff...i guess the signature sells quicklier than the leather.

good luck!
  6. you can sell a kidney???? for how much??
  7. As far as I know the khaki/white stuff went pretty fast....

8. :roflmfao::roflmfao:

Aw, Kat, you are too much!:lol:

I haven't seen it yet at the outlet. It's a beauty, though! Keep checking with your local outlet store! You never know what will come in!
  9. I have seen this on eBay in the past and they were authentic, so you might want to keep checking...daily even. Good luck!!!
  10. call customer service.. i've heard of stories where the exact same bag a customer wanted was on the CS lady's desk!!
  11. Went to outlet signature Legacy in ANY color combo! I think an SA posted that the Legacy sig stuff doesn't make it to the outlets very often, if at all! I had to turn to eBay to get my khaki/ebony combo shoulder bag.
    Good luck to you!
  12. "/ Havent seen it.
    Ill keep an eye out for it though.
  13. Only certain outlets even carry signature at all, don't they?

I'd say your best bet is probably eBay!
  14. eBay scares the you-know-what out of me. I know there is the authenticate thread, but I know there are times when people don't get what the photo's show. You just never know...

Thank you to everyone for your help!