ALREADY OWN MULTICOLOR KEY POUCH (pic below) IS THIS EPI ONE THE SAME?!!?!?

1. Hi everyone, i dont know LV so well i have this multicolor key pouch that was given to me by my ex and although it has been really useful i would prefer to buy a different one that wont remind me of him so much and i was looking on eluxury and there is an EPI one i love but i want to make sure it is the same!!! same sort of key ring thing that securly holds the keys, same size closure everything cause its so useful i dont want to sell the MC one i have and then end up having to rebuy it cause its the only one that suits my needs

i looked at the measurements and it says the EPI is bigger,,,, by a tiny bit but it looks smaller, and its description isnt the same as far as the pouch part is,,,
    PLEASE HELP!!! :smile: thanks LV PPL!! :smile:
    eLUXURY - null - null=

eLUXURY - null - null=
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. They are both cles'. So basically yes they are the same, although one may hold slightly more then the other, but both are a tight fit.

3. wait huh! it says out of stock but not when i searched for them!
    hmm

ok well here is the EPI description:
    Louis VuittonKey and Change Holder$195.00
    Made of elegantly tasteful Epi leather, this clever little accessory will keep your keys and change discretely tucked away in your bag or pocket.
    • Epi textured leather with leather lining
    • Zipper closure
    • Attached key fob
    • Links to the D-ring found in most Louis Vuitton bags
    • 5" L x 3" H

and here is the MC description:
    [​IMG][​IMG]Louis VuittonMulticolore Key Pouch$285.00
    Louis Vuitton's classic key holder has the youthful charm of Monogram Multicolore. The zipped pouch holds coins or small papers while the attached key ring tucks inside or hangs from a golden chain. A wonderfully chic accessory.
    • Monogram Multicolore canvas, created in collaboration with Japanese pop artist Takashi Murakami
    • Natural cowhide trim with canvas lining
    • Polished brass corners inspired by Louis Vuitton's travel collections
    • Zipped opening with spring-clasp key ring
    • 4.5" L x 2.5" H

but if you want to see them on elux just in the search box type Key Pouch and they will both come uP! weird!! cause they are in stock,,,,

4. IS THE LITTLE KEY THING THE SAME? SAME CLOSURE AND EVERYTHING! :smile: thanks!!!

5. Yes, they have the same closures and seem like they would fit about the same amount.

6. thanks John 5 and aarti! :smile: looks like i can work on getting rid of one to get the other YAY for getting rid of ex memories! :smile: