ALREADY OWN MULTICOLOR KEY POUCH (pic below) IS THIS EPI ONE THE SAME?!!?!?

helpl!!! slush

workin' hard
Aug 24, 2006
Hi everyone, i dont know LV so well i have this multicolor key pouch that was given to me by my ex and although it has been really useful i would prefer to buy a different one that wont remind me of him so much and i was looking on eluxury and there is an EPI one i love but i want to make sure it is the same!!! same sort of key ring thing that securly holds the keys, same size closure everything cause its so useful i dont want to sell the MC one i have and then end up having to rebuy it cause its the only one that suits my needs

i looked at the measurements and it says the EPI is bigger,,,, by a tiny bit but it looks smaller, and its description isnt the same as far as the pouch part is,,,
PLEASE HELP!!! :smile: thanks LV PPL!! :smile:
eLUXURY - null - null=

eLUXURY - null - null=
p10295420_ph_hero.jpg
p10470508_ph_hero.jpg

They are both cles'. So basically yes they are the same, although one may hold slightly more then the other, but both are a tight fit.

wait huh! it says out of stock but not when i searched for them!
hmm

ok well here is the EPI description:
Louis VuittonKey and Change Holder$195.00
Made of elegantly tasteful Epi leather, this clever little accessory will keep your keys and change discretely tucked away in your bag or pocket.
  • Epi textured leather with leather lining
  • Zipper closure
  • Attached key fob
  • Links to the D-ring found in most Louis Vuitton bags
  • 5" L x 3" H

and here is the MC description:
p.gif
p.gif
Louis VuittonMulticolore Key Pouch$285.00
Louis Vuitton's classic key holder has the youthful charm of Monogram Multicolore. The zipped pouch holds coins or small papers while the attached key ring tucks inside or hangs from a golden chain. A wonderfully chic accessory.
  • Monogram Multicolore canvas, created in collaboration with Japanese pop artist Takashi Murakami
  • Natural cowhide trim with canvas lining
  • Polished brass corners inspired by Louis Vuitton's travel collections
  • Zipped opening with spring-clasp key ring
  • 4.5" L x 2.5" H

but if you want to see them on elux just in the search box type Key Pouch and they will both come uP! weird!! cause they are in stock,,,,