Alphabet Pom Poms

View attachment 3444970
Using my new charm today. So happy with it.

wanna share my " K " pompom , i love it :heart::heart::heart::heart:View attachment 3454155

My first fendi charm.. I feel a addiction coming on!!View attachment 3455723

I saw this and had to have it, I just love the colors plus I got it new for half price. Here's my C for Chanel [emoji6] View attachment 3465299

It's so fun to see everyone sporting their initial pompoms!

:loveeyes: not only do you wear it well but your initial is my fav color combo:tender:

omg i love both L and C that you have, amazing !!!! can i ask how can you get it for half price?? please please please!!

I bought them from eBay you just have to know how to tell a authentic from a fake. The other place I found that gets them is Reebonz but you have to check daily cause the stock changes.

So I sold my L should I buy my true initial? "E" this isn't a mark down price, do you all love your alphabet pom-pom? I think I should sell my "C" also., I would appreciate everyone's feedback thank you

So I sold my L should I buy my true initial? "E" this isn't a mark down price, do you all love your alphabet pom-pom? I think I should sell my "C" also., I would appreciate everyone's feedback thank you
I have an E and it's my true initial :smile:
I love my E because it's pink and blue! I also love how fluffy it is :hbeat:
Here is a picture of my E to enable you to purchase your E :graucho::blush::giggle:
IMG_6621.JPG

Reactions: defelio and crisbac
The "E" is lovely, liz. I'd go for it if it was my true initial. :yes: But I don't think I would sell the "C" if I really love the color combo and if it goes well with my bags and outfits. ;)

The "E" is lovely, liz. I'd go for it if it was my true initial. :yes: But I don't think I would sell the "C" if I really love the color combo and if it goes well with my bags and outfits. ;)

My name Elizabeth so I thought L for Liz would satisfy my fendi craving but I still lust for a E.,
I do love the color on the C.,

Reactions: crisbac