Alpha Hydrox AHA Souffle 12% Glycolic AHA?

1. I read about how fabulous it is for wrinkles, pores, pigmentation, etc from makeupalley. Unfortunatly, it is not available in Australia and I can't find anyone who can ship it for a reasonable price. (I tried eBay and it costs $45 for shipping-yikes!):wtf:

Any thoughts on this stuff? I have a collegue who will be in NY this week and I could ask him to buy it for me (pushing the friendship here!)...but where could he easily buy it?
  2. ^^It's my holy grail. I'm 36 and my skin was starting to look a little rough in patches not dewy and fresh anymore. This stuff changed my life. It's cheap and it does the trick better than all of the expensive stuff I tried. Totally worth it in my book!
  3. I got mine at Walgreens for $15.99, stock up!
  4. What is the brand ladies?
  5. Yes, please tell me what brand to look for and I am off to Walgreens!
  6. The Brand name is Alpha Hydrox, I am getting it too. They have a website on their name too, just google it....
  7. Thanks for the info. I Googled and found their entire line on sale at with free shipping on orders over $25.
  8. Sheesh, kiddo, I can ship it to you via global priority mail for about $10. If you want some, PM me. Walgreens is open 24 hours where I live :graucho:
  9. That's a great price! I'd been buying the L'oreal "kits" that came w/ eight vials of 10% glycolic acid and they were around $20.
  10. I love it and use it every morning. It's so much better than any high end brand I've tried and not greasy, which is a big plus for my oily skin. You can it get at pretty much any drugstore. The best place I've found (where I stocked up also), is Fred Meyer where it's reasonable. Once, when it's on sale, it was like 7.99 plus a 2.00 off coupon that's included in the box. The Intense AHA masks are wonderful also, for a once a week treatment.
  11. I have been using for the past three days and love the way my face is feeling. I have been using in the AM and PM under my normal skin care line. I think I will try their daily wash next. Thanks for the tip.
  12. Can someone please explain how this stuff is used? I am interested in trying it. Right now I have a very simple routine: wash face with Dove soap, moisturize with the plainest Neutrogena moisturizer w/ spf 15. How would I work this product into the mix? I am 36 years old and look to be more in my late twenties, and I'd like to keep that ruse going on. So I guess I'd better get on the bandwagon with these anti-aging products! Thanks!
  13. My collegue bought it for me from New York! I can't wait to try because my skin is awful at the moment! Will keep you posted!
  14. I just bought a jar yesterday!

On sale for $9.99, plus $3 off coupon at Walgreens :smile:
  15. OK, so far I've used it for three days and noticed an improvement in my pores. They are definatly more refined. I'm starting to suspect that it will have a lightening effect on my pigmentation but no clear evidence yet.

My skin is super soft and smooth. I like it so far! Watch this space for an update on results!