Almost captured by a Kooba but I escaped!

1. I don't understand why I am always on the hunt for another bag when I don't have time to wear the ones I already have???? It's so crazy. But there I was in Last Call (hoping to see nothing appealing) when from across the room I spied a gorgeous green Kooba! The green was summery but not gaudy and also not too dark: just perfect! The style of the bag was beautiful (green suede material inside) but I don't know what style name or season it is from. One strap, magnet flap, pockets on each side and one pocket under flap all with magnets. Do any of you know which one I am talking about? Anyway, although I am on a purse ban for the next few months, I had the sa hold it for me and I walked around to cool off. When I got back, the bag was still perfect (darn) so I lifted my Chameleon out of my mini city and put it in the Kooba (perfect fit, by the way) and put the bag on my shoulder. And that's when I was able to make my GREAT ESCAPE!!! It sat on my shoulder for as long as it took to land and start sliding off (about 1/2 a second!)!!!:yahoo: Thankfully, my slope shoulders SAVED me from the wrath of DH for another day!!!! But the bag was gorgeous!!! sigh....... Am I the only one this crazy or do any of you go through this torture as well????
  2. yes I feel you sister and I told myself I have got to get a grip, because it really is not that serious. I am happy for you that you were able to make your great escape... until you find that next perfect bag, haha!! but we will get stronger every day!!