Almas and papers...

1. Just wondering - could a regular-sized sheet of paper (8.5" x 11") fit in an alma?

I just got a new job at school (woot woot for me!) and my birthday's coming up, so hey, TWO great reasons to get a new bag! I was thinking of something in epi because it doesn't scream LV and it seems a little bit dressier, so I could bring it to work with me (I'm going to be working @ the career center, meeting with the different companies who are coming to campus to recruit students. and stuff) so yeah! I was thinking of a speedy, but the shape of the alma is really hot. I just wanted to check whether I'd be able to fit papers in one.

Thanks guys!
  2. the width yes, but they will be too tall.
  3. hmmm maybe you would.. 12" L x 9" H x 7" W
    so its wide enough you wouldnt be able to zip it though.
  4. I don't have epi but I have mono..

It fits the paper 8.5 x 11 but if you put the paper inside the folder, you can't zip it..

I took the liberty taking the pics for you. I hope it helps..
    DSC04878a.jpg DSC04879a.jpg
  5. My debate coach has a Damier Alma that she carries tons of papers and folder in, so you shouldb be able to carry paperwork with you. Congrats on your new job.
  6. i used my moms alma one time for school, and i couldnt zip up the purse cause i had a folder in there. if your willing to not zip up the purse, then it will be fine...but. i would personally shoot for a larger shoulder bag for work.

7. Aww...that so sweet of you to take the time to do that for her!:love:
    What a sweetiepie!
  8. If you bend them, (not fold completely) sometimes it'll work. I put a notebook for school in there once but it's not really meant for papers.
  9. Aww thanks so much for the pictures! :flowers::flowers::flowers:!

Oh well...I still love the alma! even tho it won't fit folders...I really wanted a hot epi bag that would fit papers and folders :crybaby:maybe the speedy 30? or something in damier :love:...
  10. nah, Alma's no good for papers....
  11. what abotu the sac plat, i love that and its gorgour in epi!
  12. What about tha large Passy GM, The outside pockets seem perfect for notepads & files.