Almas and papers...

Jun 29, 2006
Just wondering - could a regular-sized sheet of paper (8.5" x 11") fit in an alma?

I just got a new job at school (woot woot for me!) and my birthday's coming up, so hey, TWO great reasons to get a new bag! I was thinking of something in epi because it doesn't scream LV and it seems a little bit dressier, so I could bring it to work with me (I'm going to be working @ the career center, meeting with the different companies who are coming to campus to recruit students. and stuff) so yeah! I was thinking of a speedy, but the shape of the alma is really hot. I just wanted to check whether I'd be able to fit papers in one.

Thanks guys!

I don't have epi but I have mono..

It fits the paper 8.5 x 11 but if you put the paper inside the folder, you can't zip it..

I took the liberty taking the pics for you. I hope it helps..

Attachments

• DSC04878a.jpg
    DSC04878a.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 72
  • DSC04879a.jpg
    DSC04879a.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 59
i used my moms alma one time for school, and i couldnt zip up the purse cause i had a folder in there. if your willing to not zip up the purse, then it will be fine...but. i would personally shoot for a larger shoulder bag for work.

I don't have epi but I have mono..

It fits the paper 8.5 x 11 but if you put the paper inside the folder, you can't zip it..

I took the liberty taking the pics for you. I hope it helps..

Aww thanks so much for the pictures! :flowers::flowers::flowers:!

Oh well...I still love the alma! even tho it won't fit folders...I really wanted a hot epi bag that would fit papers and folders :crybaby:maybe the speedy 30? or something in damier :love:...