Alma in Damier or Epi Myrtille????

1. I LOVE the Myrtille, but is the Damier more practical? I wear jeans or khakis mostly. If anyone has an opinion...I can never make up my mind so...HELP:confused1:

2. I personally love the Myrtille, the other day at LV i saw the Segur in this epi color, it was TDF!!!

3. Either one is a great choice! If you want the bag to go with jeans AND khakis, go for damier!:yes:

4. Now I need a third person to break the tie!!!

5. I love either! If you don't already have a Damier bag I vote for that one because I :heart: the Damier Alma!

6. Damier would probably be more practical with jeans. But you really can't go wrong either way!!!! :yes:

7. Thanks! Damier then. My husband likes the Damier too...I guess he'll really appreciate that I needed other opinions first :smile:...The blue is pretty too though-- so I have to NEVER look at that Eluxury site again!

8. What a question - I love them both! Can't help you...

9. myrtille! i think the alma looks gorgeous in epi.

10. chant: damier damier damier!!!

11. Both are GORGEOUS bags. You can't go wrong with either, but if you love the Epi, get that one!

12. I love the myrtille blue alma. For damier I'd get a speedy.

13. even though the shape of the Alma irritates me, i think it looks better in Damier. somewhat classier and would go with everything :yes:

14. LOL Yeux....I agree...the Damier Alma is what I would go with:smile:

15. yeah, I've got Damier Alma on my short list so that's my vote!