Allright- enablers! I bought THe AG city!

OMG!:nuts: :nuts: I am SOOOOOO HAPPY for you! Your husband is GREAT and that was so sweet of him to understand this time. Just remember that if he gives you a hard time about something later! My husband has told me before I forget about the sweet things he does and pin point the times he acts like a jerk (which is not often).:roflmfao: I CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE MODELING PICS! This was a great day for both of us!
CONGRATS!!!!!!

WOW :nuts: .... CONGRATS Shasta :flowers: !! I'm so happy for you :yahoo: - you must be 'in heaven' :angel: as your husband is an 'angel', right ;) :tender: ?! Enjoy your lucky time and have lots of fun in Vegas :heart:
Can't wait to see pics :drool:

Congrats! Post lots of pictures. We all need DHs/SOs like yours. Good luck with the half marathon. When you carry your AG city looking great and getting compliments, remember the integral role we enablers played.

congrats! your hubby is the best. so happy you finally got your HG. that apple green city is freaking gorgeous! you are going to love it. the 05 leather are really soft and thick.

oh Congrats Shasta!!! yey!!!:yahoo:
You must take of AG by the pool.
I'm leaving for Vegas tonight and I'm not suppose to shop either due to my bag shopping this past week :sad: