Allow myself to introduce . . . myself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi, Everyone! My name is Caitlin. I'm 26 and I live in Massachusetts (for now). I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you, too.

I've loved Louis Vuitton for quite awhile, although I only started collecting last year, so I don't have that many things but I love them all. Each bag is like my baby.

I hope to collect more but in the meantime, I'd like to hear about (and see) all of your collections.
  2. Welcome!
  3. Welcome Caitlin! :flowers:
  4. What's this LV II stuff I keep seeing?

Welcome! Post pictures of your collection!!
  5. yeah, i wanna know too!

welcome, caitlin! :flowers:
  6. Warm welcome..
  7. Not to be a party pooper but let's not go there with the LVII discussion AGAIN.;)
  8. Hola Caitlin! Glad to see you made it to tPF!!
  9. Welcome to the forum. However, I would like the LVII mods & members to respect this community and the work it took to establish it. We do not permit promotion of other forums, as well as other related groups.
  10. Welcome to tpf!
  11. welcome caitlin...
    and vlad, we still love u :p
  12. Welcome holy master! LOL.

And just to clarify we are not here to promote our group. We have never initiated any comments/threads that would lead anyone to believe that we have. If you look at the posts, other members ask us about the group and we don't want to be rude and totally ignore their questions. Just wanted to clarify that. Thanks.
  13. Welcome!:flowers:
  14. Welcome! The board is quite addicting - lol!
  15. welcome!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.