Allessandro dell Aqua handbag

1. This fabulous bag, by Allesandro dell Aqua is getting quite a bit of press (the Oct. In Style Mag features it twice - also mentioned in Sept. Elle). I totally love it but have no idea where to get it - does any one know? Has anyone seen it IRL? I don't have a scanner so can't post a pic. Will REALLY appreciate any help - TIA!!
  2. AH! I think I found it! I searched under the designer's correctly-spelled name (Alessandro Dell'Acqua) and found the 10th anniversary "glitter" bag which is a version of his “Coulisse Shopping” bag. I saw it in Shop, etc magazine and actually tore the page out because it was so beautiful :smile: This one looks to be available online: Alessandro Dell'Acqua Glitter Shopping Bag
  3. :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: OMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I totally love this bag and I'm going to order it this very minute :yahoo: :yahoo: You're the best asiram!!!:yes:
  4. You're welcome! And I remembered it because I am going to get the bag too!!
  5. :wlae: :wlae: Excellent!! Let's compare our thoughts when they arrive! Thanks again :heart:
  6. I'm glad you found the bag you are looking for! I hope someone can help me find a place to purchase the gold patent leather Alessandro Dell'Acqua purse that was featured in the Oct 2006 issue of InStyle, I think. I don't think it can be purchased from the AD'A website and the Bergdorf Goodman website didn't show it. It's gorgeous and my husband has agreed to buy it for my Christmas present. Any help, please???? Thanks!
  7. I don't know where to get the gold, but I do this bag is gorgeous! (But too pricey for me, sigh)

It also comes in green and yellow, it seems.

8. [​IMG]
  9. [​IMG]
  10. spiralsnowman that last bag is too gorgeous! where did you get those pictures?
  11. Hi,
    Does anyone know if Saks, Neimans, or somewhere else carries Allessandro dell'Acqua handbags (in Los Angeles or Costa Mesa areas preferred)? Thanks in advance for any tips - I'd love to check out their bags in person.