ALL YOU NEED IS LVoe!! *PIC*

1. I just got back from Vegas and couldn't wait to share with you all my newest bag!! I never considered buying a 30 sized speedy until I got my Mirage! Got my Damier Speedy 30 from the Wynn Hotel! The DBF & I watched The Beatles "Love" Cirque Du Soleil. I didn't know that someone walks by with a camera to take pics beforehand sooooo of course I used up this great photo opp of my new bag!!

BTW, I've been a fan of the Beatles ever since my mom taught me to play "Blackbird" on the guitar and I highly recommend the show!:tup:

DSC03749.JPG
  2. Congrats!

3. Congrats and great pic!

4. Congrats!

5. What a great picture!
    You are so pretty!

6. im happy for you, great decition...

7. Nice pic! Sounds like you had a great trip. Love your damier speedy!

8. oooh congrats on the speedy!!!!

*sigh* i was supposed to see LOVE with my mom this past friday. how i wish i was in vegas heh.

9. Great pic! I love Cirque Du Soleil. I've seen a couple and "O" @ Bellagio is my fav by far.

10. Congrats!

11. That is a great pic!

12. omg, that song is now in my head!!!

13. THANK YOU ALL!!!

halona: That's our next one! Right after the show my BF said "Now I want to see the one with WATER! haha, I was like "Ummm you mean "O"...lol

14. congrats!

15. Bought me some small accessories at the Wynn last year as well. Thing is, they have a lot of stuff out of stock. Seems like a lot of tourists go there and snag up some good stuff...

I also stayed at Wynn Macau. Very similar (like a replica) of Wynn LV (las vegas). The LV store at Wynn Macau was also very good in business and also have good stuff out of stock.