All those new bags!

1. There's been a lot of bag buying over the holidays so please would everyone post pics of their new Mulberries in the stickies - reference thread and the catwalk thread?
    These are our permanent threads whereas pics in the general threads will be lost as the thread drops down.
    Sorry for sounding like a nagging mum! :lol:

2. :roflmfao::roflmfao: See what we mean????? Are you sure that you are not a school teacher???

3. I'm just organised and efficient that's all!!!
    School teacher - are you mad? All those kids! :yucky:
    DH thinks it's hilarious that a careers officer once advised me to become a social worker! :roflmfao:

4. :nuts:

5. Chaz - exactly!

Would love to see a pic of the new red Mabel though - hope everyone does post pics on the sticky threads.

6. Heres one I made earlier!! Hahahaha!![​IMG]

7. Chaz - what a busy little bee you've been this morning!! Just popped on quickly, and every thread I look at *BOOM* up you pop with another piccy to tempt us. :love:

:wtf: ARE YOU TRYING TO BANKRUPT ME WOMAN??????

But really, thanks for your efforts. I think it's a great idea to get the piccies altogether somehow. Don't know how you're doing it, but goodonya girl :tup:

8. No kidding, she is tempting us horribly with all the pics!!!! Shame on you Chaz!!!!

I am watching for the mailman to bring Annie!!! Can't wait!

9. Hahahaha!!! Here's one in yer eye!!!!!!!!!!!![​IMG]

10. :nuts:i love this mable in red soooooooooooooo much...:heart::heart::heart: