All this talk of serial numbers - should my Chloe Tote have one?

1. All

I've been reading other threads about people trying to locate serial numbers on their Chloes and was wondering if anyone knew about numbers on the Chloe Tote. Mines doesn't have one. I know there is another PF member who got one recently and it doesn't have one either. Mines came from NAP. Should it have one?
  2. I haven't been able to find one in my large silverado tote, either.. Can someone help? I'm not familiar with Chloe at all
  3. As I said on another thread a few minutes ago (sorry to be repetitive! :shame: ), some genuine Chloes don't have serial number tags - but, currently, all fakes seem to.

So, unless you are suspicious of authenticity for some other reason, I wouldn't worry about it; in fact, I would be glad, as it almost certainly means it's genuine! :biggrin:
  4. Serial tags are located in the inside pocket. You really have turn the pocket inside out to find it - it is well hiidden! It's like a small leather flap with the number.
  5. thanks Roey but my Tote does not have it - I have had the bag inside out!
  6. mine doesn't either but i am sure it's authentic. try not to worry!
  7. Alright, thanks everyone! I need to learn more about Chloe's, I think I spend too much time over in the Chanel forum!
  8. hi, i just received a Chloe gladys from LVR, I love it! anyway, it does not come with serial number, do i have to worry? or gladys doesn't come with any number whatsoever. i will check the stores here.
  9. LVR sells authentic Chloe products so I wouldn't worry. :flowers:
  10. Audrey, thank you so much for giving me a piece of mind.
  11. I have a paddy that has a tag but with no number on it. I know its authentic but called up the Chloe boutique to inquire about it anyways. The SA told me it could happen and that she also personally own a bag with no numbers either.