All This Magenta...How About a Minty Mint Original Twiggy.....

1. Ahhhh...all this new LE Magenta makes me smile because my very own rare treasure arrived today!!!
    I made the hubby sit home all day waiting for Fedex since I had to be at school LOL

When I opened the dustbag...there was an audible gasp! This color....WOW...photos do not do it justice!!!
    The leather....OMG....my other '05 bags don't even come close! This is heaven on earth!!!

Enjoy...although sorry all photos were just taken and it is dark here!

No flash:

[​IMG]

Flash:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

No flash close up of leather:

[​IMG]

Under yellow light indoors no flash:

[​IMG]

Flash indoors:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Yes. *Nods in agreement. Yes. :heart:

3. Yayy, today is Magenta day and your Twiggy is gorgeous.:yahoo: Congrats.:yahoo:

4. congrats, you're on a roll!! :smile:

5. Thanks!!!!! Yes, it was so coincidental that mine arrives when all the LE ones came in!

6. :yahoo:OMG - GORGEOUS!!!:drool::drool::drool:

7. Pleeeeze model this one for us!!!

8. :drool:WOW:drool:!!!! The leather is YUMMY!!!! CONGRATS!

9. [sigh] :girlsigh:

10. Yayy, lovely Magenta...Congrats on your new Magenta....I can't wait to have mine (tomorrow maybe).

11. ooooh magenta twiggy is gorgey!!! CONGRATS! you're really the new twiggy queen!!! how many now "N"?

12. Ahhhh that makes 5 twiggys now ('05 BG, '05 sky blue, '05 magenta, '06 rouge VIF, '07 violet)! Bridget has 13...so I've still a ways to go (although one more will be here next week)!

Brunette: I will model...but tomorrow...I am just getting ready to head to bed. And I picked an outfit out just to wear with her tomorrow!!! And then I can snap some daylight pics too! Ones that capture the leather better...because it really is TDF!

13. LOVE it! twiggys are the best and magenta is TDF!! Congrats!

14. Love!

15. Twiggers, the leather on that magenta is absolutely TDF!! How funny you got it today of all days! Congrats!