All Things PEEKABOO - post pics, ask questions and chat here!

I think there are two sizes - I only saw the larger size one which is big enough for a weekend bag.
fendi peekaboo existed in 3 sizes, the large, the regular and the small
you could order any size of these.
now, I know that they don´t make the small one, and for orders also, only the regular size
I knew that when I went to milan to pick mine, after having order the large pekaboo, and after waiting for it 3 months, i received mine, and so I was told that Fendi, did not make small peekaboos anymore, only regulars and larges ones.
they are beautiful, probably one of the ten most beautiful bags ever created

does anyone knows , please, if i can go in any Fendi store in Italy(that goes to italians in the forum, for best informations) and find a Silvana bag, spring and summer collection 2012, in exotic leather, as ostrich and crocodile, for exmple., or I´ll have to order the one in thant kind?Thanks.

Hi does anyone know what year fendi started making the peekaboos with a shorter shoulder strap versus the longer one? I've seen some on eBay with long messenger like across the shoulder straps but the newer ones are shorter and not adjustable - anyone have any ideas?

Hi does anyone know what year fendi started making the peekaboos with a shorter shoulder strap versus the longer one? I've seen some on eBay with long messenger like across the shoulder straps but the newer ones are shorter and not adjustable - anyone have any ideas?
I´ve beaught mine , one year ago, I ordered it in Milan, on june 2010, and I´ve received it 5 months later.It has a short shoulder strap not adjustable, that´s the way I use it, and it came with my bag. I did not care for a long strap and i didn´t even bother asking for one.

might purchasing one second hand from one of purseforum approved reseller list be an option - then theres ebay. I have found that sometimes you can get an almost brand new sometimes still in plastic and origional box for half price if you are a little patient