All things from the Fabulous World of Brian Atwood~Shoes, Bags and B-Line~ 2011

Hi guys. I havent posted in here before, but i love looking at all your pretty shoes. I'm thinking about owning my first pair of Brian Atwoods, and i saw these on net-a-porter.

http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/336882 -
Starlet neon patent-leather pumps

It looks like an amazing deal and they are so pretty. I was just wondering how easy they were to walk in? I own CL greissimos and i dont have any problems, if that gives you an idea about how bad i am at walking in heels. (if that helps.) Thanks so much.

Hi guys. I havent posted in here before, but i love looking at all your pretty shoes. I'm thinking about owning my first pair of Brian Atwoods, and i saw these on net-a-porter.

http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/336882 -
Starlet neon patent-leather pumps

It looks like an amazing deal and they are so pretty. I was just wondering how easy they were to walk in? I own CL greissimos and i dont have any problems, if that gives you an idea about how bad i am at walking in heels. (if that helps.) Thanks so much.

I ordered the same pair but only read now that it runs a full size small. Is that really true?? I hope not, I ordered my tts...

Here they are!
They don't run small at all! TTS :yes: Not sure if i will keep or return yet. I underestimated the height, I walk in heels all the time but these are quite tricky for me and not for everyday
^^ I love this color and it looks fabulous on you!

Ladies with the Michelet (mesh) booties - could you tell me how they run? TTS? Thanks so much :flowers:
^^ Sorry, I don't have any experience with this style.

Hi shoe friends!
My black nappa leather 120 maniacs have been the most comfortable pumps I've ever owned! Well worth every penny! Was hoping to get another pair in nude this time, but I cant find a sz6 anywhere! The BA store in nyc doesn't think they will have them again for fall. None in bergdorfs. Saks only has a few bigger sizes. HR2 in canada had a bunch but none in my size :sad:. I am thinking of Jimmy Choo Cosmic pumps now. Anyone find these shoes as comfy? Or reccomend another nude pump?

Does the Hamper have a wider toe box than the Maniac? I have many colors in the Maniac and I want to try a different style. I want to try the Hamper because I love the heel and it is a closed toe.

I tried the 140mm Maniac but the toe box is very narrow and uncomfortable so I had to return the shoes. My 120mm and 125mm Maniac pumps fit great. The 140mm heel is not a problem because I have several pairs of the Alesha and those heels are 160mm or 165mm.

Any fit and comfort information regarding the Hamper would be greatly appreciated.

Hi shoe friends!
My black nappa leather 120 maniacs have been the most comfortable pumps I've ever owned! Well worth every penny! Was hoping to get another pair in nude this time, but I cant find a sz6 anywhere! The BA store in nyc doesn't think they will have them again for fall. None in bergdorfs. Saks only has a few bigger sizes. HR2 in canada had a bunch but none in my size :sad:. I am thinking of Jimmy Choo Cosmic pumps now. Anyone find these shoes as comfy? Or reccomend another nude pump?

The toe box of the Cosmic pump is a little wider than the Maniac. The Cosmic and Maniac look similar but the fit and look on the foot is totally different. In my opinion, the Cosmic fit is more comfortable but the style of the Maniac is more iconic.