All the pretty bags....

1. I was soooo lucky to have Megs and Vlad stop by my apartment when they were in NYC (to look at shoes for sale), but was so embarrassed that I still hadn't posted my bag collection. As most bags have all been sitting on the treadmill since I pulled them out for show and tell, I figured I should finally document them with photos!

So here they are! I should carry these in my wallet at all times to force me to stop buying!

Gucci:
    7 of the 8, as I kept forgetting how many I had! I got tired of retaking the picture!

DSC00999.JPG

Louis Vuitton, Dior, Valentino, Jimmy Choo and the missing Gucci:

DSC01000.JPG

Ferragamo:
    I'm a huge Ferragamo fan. What can I say? I'm a banker for most of the day. I have one other evening bag I forgot, so I added it at the end. The black bag with wallet were my first designer purchases at Heathrow Duty Free about 10 years ago (aack!).

DSC01001.JPG

Miu Miu, Prada, Gryson:

DSC01002.JPG

Marc Jacobs, Burberry, Celine:

DSC01003.JPG

Lambertson Truex, Botkier, Kooba, Be&D:

DSC01004.JPG

Rafe, Isabella Fiore, Michael Kors:

DSC01005.JPG

The missing Ferragamo clutch:

DSC01006.JPG

So there we go. I left out the Cole Haans, Kate Spades, Coaches et al, as I am in the process of selling those. As you can see, I love Gucci best, but don't have loyalty to any particular brand. I guess I easily fall in love! :p

Goodness, now I have to get these all back in my closet. :wtf:

2. It was a pleasure meeting you Carolyn, thanks for finally posting your goodies!!!

3. By the way, all of Daisy Duke's Lovely Lickin' still keeps me clean to this day! I haven't showered since. :whistle:

4. Oooooh I love the Gucci large tote, it's gorgeous ! Lovely collection !

5. Wow thats a lot of bags! You have great taste. I especially love your Guccis.

6. LOL @ Vlad!

You have a GREAT Collection, thanks for sharing it w/ us!

7. Tons of beautiful bags....WOW!!!

8. :roflmfao: Too funny! Anytime you guys are back in NYC and need a pug grooming, just let me know!

I'm still trying to get a picture of her lounging out on some of the bags, but she's actually behaving and leaving them alone! Go figure!

9. You have a fabulous collection!! I love the green Gucci and the Manhattan GM!

10. nice collection! thanks for sharing.. i love your guccis

11. What stunning collection, thanks for sharing.

12. Thanks for sharing!!

LOVE the large white leather trim & beige GGs scarf tote!!! Absolutely Gorgeous!!

13. wow ... great collection

14. Fabulous collection!! I love that you have a little of everything!:love: :yahoo:

15. Thank you all for your nice comments! :p