All The Hermes Ladies

Kellybag, you are so sweet. This is such a nice place to be. I love visiting here and thank all of you for letting me be a part of your community. This forum makes me happy when I am feeling down. I have loved reading all the posts and have learned so much from all of you in this forum.

You all are so fantastic! I'd just like to say thanks too. We just moved and whenever I would feel a little homesick I would just chat with you all and feel like I was home. :heart: I have learned so much here and met so many nice people! The day DH was home and watching the live report from NYC with me he said, wow I realize why you spend so much time on here...these ladies are great!!! :yes:

:love: you all!!!! :flowers:

:heart: :heart: Lovely thoughts, the decency and kindness of everyone on this forum gave me the courage to actually post (a little) so far, I would never have imagined I would do that! Thank you all!!

This is a great thread!!!! You know I love you KB!

This is an incredible forum and I feel very connected to each and every one of you! I cannot tell you how much I appreciate the wealth of everyone's knowledge, your advice and even humor!!! I feel very lucky to be a part of this. Thank you to each and every one of you!!!

nathansgirl1908 said:
Kellybag, what a great post!

I am so glad to have found this forum and all the lovely ladies here who understand my love of purses.

Here's a toast to the wonderful ladies of the forum!!!:drinkup:

I'll :drinkup:to that!! And to all the wonderful postings from all you lovely ladies!!:tender: :flowers:

KB, this is so sweet of you!! :flowers:

I think everybody here are absolutely awesome!! Everyone is so open-minded, supportive, and honest! There's often such great inputs and knowledge here and everybody is super-patient and understanding!!

I want to give everyone here a huge THANK YOU too!!!:yahoo: You ladies really do rock!!

KB, thanks for being so sweet!!
What I love about the forum is that everyone is obsessed with purses...the friends I have here have no idea why I even spend a couple hundred on purses, much less thousands, but you ladies are great about understanding the quality and the reasons behind why we buy our purses :smile:

And I never have to justify my purses to anyone on the board ;) You all understand.

ladystara said:
KB, thanks for being so sweet!!
What I love about the forum is that everyone is obsessed with purses...the friends I have here have no idea why I even spend a couple hundred on purses, much less thousands, but you ladies are great about understanding the quality and the reasons behind why we buy our purses :smile:

And I never have to justify my purses to anyone on the board ;) You all understand.

LS -- this is why we all are so happy here!! As with you and most I think, my daily local friends are not as obsessed as myself (that would probably be bad!) and it's great to find a place to share this crazy obsession! :tender:

Kelly, I think you are the greatest! :love: You and the other Mods are very even handed and all your comments are wonderful. Vlad is very lucky to have you all.:tender:

I would like to go to Florida and kick some butt so they would give you the bag of your dreams because you deserve it:yahoo:

lilach said:
what a fab post and soooo true. i never thought that i could be a member of an online community but you ladies are sooo fantstic and i even made friends (yes me who always thought that only nerds and spooky people are in forums)
so thanks to all of you that oyu are one heck of a fab bunch of ladies :flowers:

I'm pretty spooky, though, Lilach............:lol: :upsidedown: