All the bags I've loved before.....

One more to add:

VG City:

vgcity.jpg

Here are my previous collections (i only left the 05 city black bag but i used them to expand my other bbag's collections):

They are 05 Bordeaux Work, 05 Turquoise City and 05 Indigo First:smile:
attachment.php

Attachments

• KIF_0831(small).JPG
    KIF_0831(small).JPG
    103.6 KB · Views: 190
This is sooo sad!!! It makes me miss the bags I've let go of!!! Ok~ here's mine~ I can't get the pictures but I will write them all out.

black s/s '05 city
black f/w '05 city
bg pink city
turq. '04 city
rouge vif bowling
rouge vif make-up
caramel '03 city
caramel '02 fb hobo

cracker....sold the vg coin on ebay.....

esiders....I know, I know, it's depressing! But, I think firstclass has me beat....she has let go of some true collector's items!

Some of my bags are now with other pfers, so that is good.

Here is my list: :sad:

Cornflower City (my very first b-bag)
Sky Blue Twiggy
Blueberry First
Blueberry Purse
Apple Green Mini
Eggplant Twiggy
Origan Twiggy
Bordeaux Twiggy (my only HUGE regret)
Apple Green City (I bought another to replace it)
Pumpkin Twiggy
Greige Twiggy
Rouge Theatre City :crybaby:

My current collection:
05 Black Day
05 Bordeaux City
05 Apple Green City
06 Ink Twiggy (B-bag I use the most at the moment)
06 Blue India First

As you can see, I am very fickle with my bags. :P

Here are my previous collections (i only left the 05 city black bag but i used them to expand my other bbag's collections):

They are 05 Bordeaux Work, 05 Turquoise City and 05 Indigo First:smile:
attachment.php

Here you go, this is my current collection:nuts: :nuts::
04 turquoise WE, 04 Khaki Flat Clutch, 05 Ivory/White Boobie/Planet, 04 turquoise coin purse, 07 black coin purse, 07 marine money wallet, 05 Sky Blue Day, 02 Caramel Flat Brass First

attachment.php

05 Magenta Twiggy
attachment.php

06 Grenat Coin Purse
attachment.php

05 Sky Blue Mini Mini Coin Purse and missing 06 INK coin purse (not seen as pic, will try to take a pic of it and post it here)
attachment.php

Attachments

• KIF_1186.1.JPG
    KIF_1186.1.JPG
    169.6 KB · Views: 174
  • KIF_1287.1.JPG
    KIF_1287.1.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 159
  • KIF_1295.1.JPG
    KIF_1295.1.JPG
    188.7 KB · Views: 173
  • KIF_1281.1.JPG
    KIF_1281.1.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 158
My first B bag was unfortunately a fake lilac which has been sold to me by an ebayer. I was then happy to give that bag away...(not sure what else I could do with it)

My sister started to take an interest in B bags after she saw my Rouge Vif city and I was happy to let her adopt my griege Work (thick, distressed leather). I used the money to pay for an 03 black first in mint condition which I believe is on its way to me.

Oh my god!!!!!!!!!! Firstclass the bags you have owned and still own are amazing!!!!!!!!! I love your collection and would kill for a 03 red twiggy!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks a million dear 'Ch' pink..... for the nice compliments:tender: ! I hardly reduced my bbag-collection in the meantime .... but I'm still looking around to find something 'rare' ;) (at most I hope to find an eggplant purse again!!!) ! Congrats and compliments to you too - you also have an enviable collection :drool: :yes: :heart:

LoriB and others who've sold bbags before...DOES IT GET EASIER as time passes??? I've only sold one...my HG! But the thought of selling more of my precious just kills me!!!
It's hard enough that I will be trying to sell my Chloes soon...to fund my bbag fall purchases! But just the thought of selling my bbags (even the ones I hardly use) pains me! :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
(11-12-13) 2004 khaki first, 2004 eggplant first, 2006 ink first:
BBAGFAMILY.jpg

(14-15) 2006 ink twiggy, 2005 caramel box:
balen1.jpg

(16) 2007 vert gazon coin purse:
coin2.jpg

GEEEEEE....only 16 bags? Seems like there were more....