All silver kelly dog/ Kelly GM Bracelet

Madison Avenue had the all silver Kelly bracelet (wide and narrow version) as of last week. It was definitely lighter than the silver CDC. The turn lock is ornamental, and the bracelet opens by squeezing the hinge similarly to the silver CDC, albeit easier!

Attachments

• image-3572478069.jpg
    image-3572478069.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 1,006
I actually bought the sterling kelly dog and returned it. In my opinion the construction of the piece is not near the same level of quality as the sterling CDC. It is much lighter which may be good for those who prefer less weighty pieces. Please forgive me for those who purchased it and love it. I love H sterling but was just not impressed with the kelly bracelet at all. I returned it for the sterling meteore ring and necklace. I hope I did not offend anyone.

Though the photograph is lovely, I found this one to be rather plain IRL. Not nearly the "piece" that the silver CDC is. IMO, It begs to be layered up with something else to add interest...

Though the photograph is lovely, I found this one to be rather plain IRL. Not nearly the "piece" that the silver CDC is. IMO, It begs to be layered up with something else to add interest...

I couldn't agree with you more! I purchased it for layering purposes with my sterling CDC and other CDC's but just decided it wasn't worth it so I returned it.

The silver KD is much easier to get in and out of than the silver CDC. It is also lighter in weight than what we're used to because so far our only point of comparison has been the all silver CDC. The price point for the narrow silver KD is around $2500 USD which does reflect the fact that less sterling is used. Some people might like this fact because they've found the all silver CDC to be too heavy to be comfortable.

840f0dad.jpg

P.S. My feelings are not hurt if this isn't a public favorite :smile:

Lala...should have known you would have one of these! Is this the narrow or wide version?

Can you post a couple more pics?

I am interested in this piece....the fact that it weighs less is a bonus for me!

Lala...should have known you would have one of these! Is this the narrow or wide version?

Can you post a couple more pics?

I am interested in this piece....the fact that it weighs less is a bonus for me!

I think this is the narrow version, I think it looks great for stacking!

The silver KD is much easier to get in and out of than the silver CDC. It is also lighter in weight than what we're used to because so far our only point of comparison has been the all silver CDC. The price point for the narrow silver KD is around $2500 USD which does reflect the fact that less sterling is used. Some people might like this fact because they've found the all silver CDC to be too heavy to be comfortable.

840f0dad.jpg

P.S. My feelings are not hurt if this isn't a public favorite :smile:

I love it layered. Now, I am regretting returning it. I just called my store to see if it's still available.