All new YSL Tribute knockoffs

RUTHFMC wow those look pretty good! Usually Im such a snob and save up to buy the real thing, but with this dying economy I can't afford yet another pair of high end shoes.... and Ive been dying for those tributes!!! Where did you get them???

They have them on DSW.com. Diba has a version on there too.

These knock-offs are from Bakers. $79.95

bakers.jpg

This Taupe color is from Steve Madden $99.99

taupe.jpg

And ALDO has the Paramaribo which looks the same but has a lower platform.
It is in the clearance section on ALDO's website for $74.98. You will need to use code 5489548 to enter, then go to the sandals section.

aldo.jpg

OMG, I'm in love. These shoes are so gorgeous. I wore them last night on a date with my honey. I wore a short black Free People trapeze dress with sheer black cropped Spanx and my new faux Tributes. I was feeling pretty hot.

My husband was so funny. When I stepped out from our room all dressed up, his eyes got big and he asked "Honey, are those stripper shoes?"

I said, "Nooooo, they're not stripper shoes, they're cheap knock-offs of $600 designer shoes. This is the hottest style out there right now. Victoria Beckham and all of the celebrities are wearing these. The real thing, of course!"

He said, "Let me get this straight, some designer slaps his name on a pair of stripper shoes, and they're no longer stripper shoes? They're $600 designer shoes".

So I said, "Yep! That's pretty much the case. Would you prefer I wear something else?"

"No! I'm cool", he said.

First, we started off with a glass of wine and light dinner. Then off to the mall (we often find ourselves on dates at the mall) and then I made him take me out for dessert and another glass of wine. On the way home I asked him if he likes my shoes, and he said, "I don't want you ever to take them off." :graucho:

Haha, that's so cute! I love the shoes, and the YSL ones, but I got to admit when I first saw them I thought they looked like stripper shoes too and might feel a bit self conscious wearing them even though I LOVE super high heels and always wear them.

Enjoy them!

boslvuton...I'm usually a snob myself. But I've bought too many bags this month (almost all Balenciaga) and I am on a serious ban. But I saw these at Winners (in Canada - it's kind of like TJ Maxx, I think?), and I couldn't resist. They are convincingly close to the real thing, and I think that BCBG is a fairly decent brand, so they certainly don't look cheap. I'll post some modeling pics in the other thread (most recent purchase thread) tomorrow...

You saw them at Winners?????!:yahoo: