All new YSL Tribute knockoffs

I would die for a pair of the real Tributes (tall version), but they are so hard to find.

So I ordered both pairs above, except the BCBG's I ordered in all black. I'm already planning my outfit for Valentine's dinner.

Although I think the Tributes are extremely hot and I'm lusting after the original Mary Jane with the ivory heel :love: I'm not going to buy them. I'd rather purchase a pair of less expensive knockoffs instead. These fit the bill for me, I really like the BCBGirls pair! Shoeangel, where can you purchase them?

Although I think the Tributes are extremely hot and I'm lusting after the original Mary Jane with the ivory heel :love: I'm not going to buy them. I'd rather purchase a pair of less expensive knockoffs instead. These fit the bill for me, I really like the BCBGirls pair! Shoeangel, where can you purchase them?

Zappos. What color are you going to get. The BCBG comes in black, red, or ivory. I ordered the black.

Thanks, shoeangel! If I buy them, I'm going with the black. I like how it's not patent leather. The red is pretty, but I would rather see red in suede like the original Tributes :love:

I just received two pair of the Nine West version today (in yellow abobe and in all black). They both fit like a dream, but they yellow satin is cuter than the all black. I'm not sure if I am a fan of the satin though. I have to wait to receive the BCBG in all leather before I make up my mind.

After giving on up on my search for the real deal, I bought a pair at the nine west outlet in black suede and they fit like a glove. The are sooo comfy and cute, it made me feel better that I didnt spend all that money on the YSL ones.

I would love to hear how the BCBGirls pair fit. I've purchased pumps made by BCBGirls and they weren't too comfortable on... Can any share their experience on this style? I think the black will look awesome.

I didnt even know they were inspired from YSL. I buy BCBG all the time, I love they styles and they are fit my bill like Chistina said.
BTw I've seen a lot of this style as well, different designers.

The BCBG one is soooo close to the real deal. Here is my YSL Tribute, and as you can see, they're quiet similar.

GOLLY.jpg

YSL-C.jpg