All nervous--going to Balny for first time today!!!

1. ladies I am all nervous but excited! My SO wants to buy me a nice Christmas gift and he loooves the marine city. I just spoke with Daphne and she says they do not have the small hardware marine cities in yet, but that there is a sale on some things, I can see the other colors, and put my name on a list. SO we are going down--I think that my SO wants to do business in person even if it is putting our name on a list. :smile:

I am so excited!This is a real dream come true for me!! :smile:)
    Just wanted to post...I am usually so quiet!

Maybe I will end up with a differnt color city AND on the waiting list for the Marine, hehehe.!

:shame:

2. :yahoo: YAY!!!!!!!:yahoo: Divina~ let us know what happens!!!!!!! Give us the update!!!! Hope you find a bag today!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. I will! And I'll post pics if I actually get one today...

Daphne is really, really sweet isn't she?? :smile:)
    I feel like we need to give her our business! A lot of SAs in NYC are really...not so nice. Daphne seems to be patient and wonderful.
    :smile:

4. Have fun Divina :yes: I love Chrismas shopping, especially when I dont have to pay for it:p and please let us know.

5. I can't wait to hear the verdict!!! Hope you get something!!! You have a very generous SO!! Goodluck!

6. There is a SALE on some things? Did she give you any info on what is on sale?

7. Hi--We have STILL not gone. We better go soon, lol!!!

I guess there is some "winter special?" so non-moto bags and clothes and things? I didn't get a lot of details. I hope we are leaving soon, I'm about to unplug the phone so my SO gets off his conference calls. lol.

I want my gift!
    :wlae:

8. Did you go??????????????????????????????????

9. yes!! I just posted in a new thread.
    :smile:))