All my L.A. peeps: Great deal at Barney's BH!!!

1. Guys!

I was at Barney's BH today, and they had Planets marked down from $180 to $99 each! I nabbed one in teal, and now I finally have a family (well, a mama and a baby, at least) :shame:

When I left the store, about 15 minutes before closing, they still had 4 left: 2 apple green, 1 teal, and 1 sky blue, all in the old leathers. Unless someone nabbed them in the last minutes before closing (unlikely, since there weren't many people left), they are still available, so you guys can go get 'em tomorrow!

Phone number for BH store: (310) 276-4400
  2. I can't see the pic!? Great deal though!
  3. Oooh! I want a planet and I don't even know what it is! lol! I wanna see a pic, too, please! :smile:
  4. What is this?
  5. ETA: A pic of the planet :biggrin:

6. I think the planet is the "boobie"... a coin pouch in the shape of a ball. Am I right spirals?

Can they ship the planet or I have to go there personally?
  7. Ahhhhh.. I love your rouge City!!! It's TDF with that teal planet!
  8. Oh!!! the boobie!!! : )
  9. Irissy,

Thanks dear! As for the shipping, I'm not totally sure, but I've seen my SA ship a city to Wisconsin, so I guess it would be fine :biggrin:
    What city in CA are you?
  10. ^^

Lol! Yeah, I totally think of it as "the boobie" too, I almost blurted it out in the store when I called my Mom over to look :biggrin:
  11. they still have the shoe bag? I want to get one for my sister.
  12. Thanks, spiral!!! I want one!!!
  13. ^^^:roflmfao: :roflmfao: - that would have been hilarious! Can you imagine!

Congrats though SS! - that is a fantastic price for boobies in LA - oh ahem I mean boobie singular..:roflmfao:
  14. Spirals: clear your PM box! :amuse:
  15. Kimi,
    No, they are all out of the shoe style... I really wanted one too. :sad:

:roflmfao: You may not be too far off there, considering some of the, ahem, enhanced ladies I see in LA. Love 'em though :biggrin: