All my Bags...

1. Wow!!! I loove looking at everyones collections, so i finally got around to taking pics and posting mine...hope you enjoy.

DSC00816.jpg DSC00819.jpg DSC00823.jpg DSC00827.jpg DSC00830.jpg DSC00833.jpg DSC00834.jpg DSC00847.jpg DSC00851.jpg
  2. Thanks for sharing!

3. you have a lovely collection... nice chanel bags.... oh i want those.. hehe

4. MMMMMMMMMMMMM. Green Perforated Musettes are :heart:.

5. :nuts: Nice collection!!!! Love your LV and Gucci :drool: Thanks for sharing:flowers:

6. Beautiful collection!! What a great variety! :nuts: :drool:

7. Everyone seems to have such a wide variety of different designers....I must be soooooo boring that I only have red Coach bags and accessories :shame:

What a beautiful collection!! I have so much to learn about all of the other bags you all have.....and since you don't describe them, I am going to have a harder time - but I will eventually get the hang of it, I promise :yes:

8. great variety.love the fendi baguette

9. nice, love your dior hat!

10. Thanks everyone for your comments!!
    Corundog, thanks for replying...the reason i didn't name the bags is because I don't know many of them :wtf: I started buying bags only because i LOVED them and for no other reason, and now that I have so many i'm addicted!! So, now that I'm on TPF, i'm actually learning about them just like you. I do know a few, but some I have no clue what they're called....But i guess thats why were on here right? To share what we know, and learn what we don't know!! :p

11. very nice collection!!:biggrin:
    thanks for sharing!!

12. Nice collection, love the variety.

13. Great collection.

14. :quote: I do know a few, but some I have no clue what they're called....But i guess thats why were on here right? To share what we know, and learn what we don't know!! :p :quote:

SO TRUE!!! Love the Chanels!!!

15. Nice collection