All Leather Bleecker Small Flap...Photos...It arrived today!!!

Beautiful Choice, Love the Bleecker Collection. Enjoy wearing her!

Thanks! I have an appointment at my son's school tomorrow. (I am heading up a parent counsel to over see that we get a No Tolerance Policy on bullying in our school district. And that it's also enforced!) So...I am excited on walking in with my head held high...And this on my arm...:supacool:

Oh yeah...The school in which I volunteered...Now surely HATES me! (When I signed my kids out Friday at the end of the day...No one said "Hello" to me in the office. Just looked up and then looked away real fast when they seen me.) That must be due to the letter I sent to the editor of the paper that was published this past week. But...I have the parents backing me. And even business owners talking highly of what I plan on accomplishing in our school district! I'm a SAHM on a MISSION! I'm sick and tired of hearing horror stories from parents...Then my own child came home with one...And it was the straw that broke the camel's back. Our school does NOTHING to the bullys in our district. And they are getting more bolder by the minute...

So...Tomorrow...I've an appointment that is of importance with my Bleecker on my arm...And I can't wait!

That's really pretty. Now I'm wanting a Bleeker in Black...

How sharp it would look in black! I really need to think of getting a Coach in Black. I have a non-designer bag in black. I'm just not a black leather gal I guess...With having red/auburn hair color...Browns are so me~:rolleyes: That I have a hard time finding anything in black or any other color for that fact...:nogood:

Thanks all for the compliments...I just LOVE my bag!!!:love: