All Ebayers Here Please Ban Candylurve

What is he or she trying to achieve by doing this - the "Notice of Claim of Defamation Statutory Declaration" will definately get eBay to remove this negative comment as l have had to do the same thing recently. There are some real morons on that site lately who are trying to ruin other peoples businesses. It is a real shame that it has happened to you and l completely understand how angry and frustrating this must be. I hope that eBay takes their account away. Perhaps they will when they start having to refund all the FVF after the 7th day is up!!!

I have had contact from another member who he bought a bag from & marked paid, of course she received no money & is just waiting on the negative. She did an electoral search 7 of course the address is false so here's hoping that will be enough now to get him banned!
Ebay really deserve to get sued over this. There are honest sellers here that have been banned for doing nothing! I am going on holidays tomorrow & what a thing to have hanging over me!
This is one sad twisted psychotic angry mess of an ebayer!

Do what "alfie and toby" (!) says

Feedback can be completely removed. I left negative feedback for a seller and ebay removed it from the sellers feedback as if it never existed. So now there is no way to warn others. :mad: . some real moron sellers eh??

I have just tried to block them and it has come up as an invalid username. Do you think that this now means they have finally blocked him?
That happened with me first time I tried to block the problem may be that the c is not a capital letter, try candylurve, he is definitely still there.

Another victim has done a postal search his code does not exist so hopefully we can have him removed for false details.

Unbelievably I haven't even had an acknowledgement of all of my reports to ebay but have had some hope from [email protected]

I am truthfully stunned at ebays attitude in all of this, decent ebayers have been suspended for almost nothing, I had an item taken down just because I mentioned another designer in my description, I don't know why this guy is still there, something badly wrong somewhere!

Anyway I am going on holidays tomorrow & I am not going to let this moron spoil them I just hope people with have the sense to see through him. Ended most of my items meantime.

I hope it does get removed. But I had a problem with a seller who sold me a fake Dior bracelet years ago and when I left him negative feedback, he of course left me negative feedback in return. I knew it was risky but I wanted to alert people as to this terrible seller. In the end, the seller became "no longer a registered user" but ebay told me that they cannot remove feedback, no matter what. I find this ludicrous. I had perfect feedback up until the incident. I didn't think people could leave whatever they wanted just out of spite but I was pretty naive. Heck, I still am! :lol:

And certainly if someone such as this guy is maliciously leaving negative feedback - perhaps in an attempt to discredit honest sellers and point people towards his business? - I think ebay should make an exception and wipe away the transaction/feedback entirely. What is it with ebay and these black and white rules? And why did they let this person continue to run rampant for as long as he did? It's unbelievable and I'm very sorry to hear about this nightmare. :sad:

Hi all still on hols but just checking in, candylurve has been NARU'D but the bad feedback remains, what the heck is ebay playing at???? Usually when a menber is naru'd the feedback goes even positive stuff, this is madness in the extreme. I will be home Sunday & ebay is really going to get it from me on Monday! I am furious!