All Ebayers Here Please Ban Candylurve

BagAngel

Louis Vuitton Addict
O.G.
Oct 30, 2006
Ebayer Candylurve bought my LV Riveting bag on Friday. he has private feedback so I was wary. No payment of course then today I get this negative
"FAKE BAG ALL THE WAY FROM CHINA..RETURNED 4 FULL REFUND..BUYERS BEWARE .."
What a jerk! Why are people so vicious?
Ebay will remove it of course but feedback like this can really make people wonder!
I have asked ebay to ban him I wonder will they!

:shocked: WTF??? Is she crazy? "FAKE BAG ALL THE WAY FROM CHINA..."

Sounding such she really know fake bag from China, just wonder if she's a VIP customer of manufacture from China :yucky: she's crazy and I'm sorry you encounter her... You know, sometimes there so many crazy & unreasonable buyers who will claim item as fake to get refund :cursing:

That sucks! I'm sorry that happened. I don't know why people feel the need to do stuff like that. I just blocked her. Looks like she has a few negs, which is probably why her feedback is private. Hopefully eBay will remove her feedback for you. I don't know why they wouldn't, she never paid for the bag and never received it. Good luck with everything!

Account is actually in a mans name, quite a few items were bought by this identity on the same day I was suspicious from the start & emailed another ebayer that was caught for 2 items, she replied she didnt get paid but so far hasnt got the negative.
Oh I will never know why people are so vicious & stupid, anyone would know that the item was bought late Friday, there would not have been time to pay, receive the item & return it!
maybe a jealous competitor!
Noone makes their feedback private unless it is bad, hopefully ebay will permanently suspend this parasite!