-=All Dogs Go To Heaven=-

orinoco

Old school tPFer
O.G.
Jan 31, 2006
It was father's day.. and my dad and i lost our beautiful Gina. Being female and not ever having a litter she developed a uterus infection in her old age, she didn't survive the surgery. She was 12 years old, was never once sick before and was born and bred by us. I'm now 20, and being the only child, for 12 years of my life she had been running to greet me every day after school, never ever missing a single day. i hope when my time comes too i'll see her running to greet me behind those golden gates.
i hope you don't mind me posting this, guys... but i just needed to share how much that tiny-turned-humongous bundle of fur meant to me.
All dogs go to heaven - Gone but never forgotten - May God bless her loving and furry soul.

12238768049896l.jpg

RAYWON GINA (1993-2006)

OH sweetie!! BIG HUG!! I had to put my little Roscoe, age 16.5 to sleep one week ago. I am still a mess. I know it hurts and she was your best bud. Thanks so much for sharing her picture, she was a beautiful dog! And PM me if you need any support, I know exactly what you are feeling.

I'm so sorry for your lost orinoco. I know that you are going through a very difficult time right now, but just remember all those precious memories that you shared with Gina. I know that she is in heaven right now smiling down at you and your family. Feel better soon! :heart:

Oh, I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm sure your beloved Gina had a happy and wonderful life with you, and that she will always be with you.

OH thanks so much girls.. for caring... and thanx Irishgal.. i will pm you whenever i'm suicidal... :hrmm: jk..
but really, thanks for offering your support.. :smile:
:heart: you guys...:flowers:
now i shall continue with my :cry: as i have just bought a new supply of kleenex and am gonna watch slideshows of Gina.

I'm so, so sorry to hear you lost your wonderful pup, Orinoco. I understand what an incredibly huge loss it must be. "Dog love" is some of the purest love. I will never forget the precious relationship I had with the dog I grew up with.

It's very obvious how much you adored your beautiful girl. Gina was very lucky to have you in her life! I believe dogs have strong and enduring spirits, and that they most definitely live on.

Be strong, and take the time you need to feel sad and grieve. My heart goes out to you! BIG hug!!! You can pm me anytime.