All Cosmetics $1.00. Ends tonight!

1. Hey guys. This is my first post! I'm not sure if this has already been posted, not as far as I can see, but I was just made aware of a special promotion that E.L.F cosmetics is holding until 11:00 pm tonight to get their name out there. All cosmetics are just $1.00

For an extra 10% off at checkout enter the promotional code STOCKING

I've not tried this stuff but bloomingdales is about to pick it up so I'm sure it can't be bad! Good luck!
  2. Sorry guys, just saw this concerning the e-mail I recieved:

Regarding e.l.f. Emails

Some of our customers have received emails regarding Bloomingdales.

We want you to know that we are not affiliated with Bloomingdales nor did we authorize any emails regarding Bloomingdales. Those emails appear to be the product of a party unrelated to either Eyes Lips Face Corp. or Bloomingdales.

e.l.f. is an established cosmetic brand offering quality products and has been recognized by many national beauty magazines.

Nevertheless, A GREAT DEAL. Check it out!
  3. Thank you! I'm going to try a couple of glosses :smile:
  4. Shipping and Handling is $7!! How much are the prices normally?
  5. I know! I didn't realize how pricy shipping and handling was! I'm not sure how much the prices are normally. This is the first time I have heard of E.L.F cosmetics myself. Has anyone tried these?
  6. I was about to order but the shipping and handling !!:wtf: lol it to much for lip gloss
  7. there products look good. I duno?
  8. I have purchased e.l.f. products on and everything I bought was $1. The lip liner was average, but the brushes were great. I especially love the concealer/foundation brush...and drugstore won't charge shipping (orders over $49).
  9. yea, the shipping seems to make up for the $1 that your paying for the product. I'll skip on this..i think :sad:
  10. When I see that you can get cosmetics for $1.00 each, it makes me wonder why I still spend a fortune for each and every cosmetic I own... And will probably continue doing so and not buy anything from a company I never heard of before. Maybe because my skin is worth it??
  11. Not to be a party pooper, but I've just googled the brand, and there are some horror stories about their customer service, and how a lot of people never received their orders, but were charged anyway.:s

I haven't ordered from them before, so I don't personally know, but just a heads up!:shrugs:
  12. from what i remember, elf cosmetics are always $1!
  13. wow thanxx for the heads up ladys:wlae:
  14. I ordered from them long ago, and I was disappointed with their eyeshadows. The lipglosses were so-so but had a icky flavor from what I remember... needless to say, I never used them.
  15. for the $1.00 spent it's worth every penny however you do get what you pay for. They skimp on quality on some of their products like their shadows but it's a $1.00 so a complaint is just not justifiable IMO.

Also the last time I ordered from the website it took 6 weeks and half my stuff was missing!!