All about Betty

jag

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
Please post photos of your bag here, also try and include as much info w/ it as possible for others to reference; price, color, style, etc . . . This thread is to serve as a resource for everything about Bettys.
PICS ONLY please, NO chatter

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my Spring Summer 06 Ivory Betty in the larger size (Spring medium size, summer large size). I got her on sale for 40% off when Nordstroms first did their sale. So she ran me a little over $1k. Not bad for a bag that started at $1900+. She is absolutely perfect for me since she is nice and squishy.

Attachments

• DSCN0303.JPG
    DSCN0303.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 1,510
Here is my betty.. I think it's SS 06 too. It's a medium black. I paid beaucoup dollars on this baby because it's soooo hard to find a medium.. Don't regret it at all. Very durable bag and it's petite enough to bring w/ me everywhere.

balckbetty.jpg

Here's my small size black patent betty. She is totally stunning in real life and the patent leather is very shiny. A fellow purse forumer said that Chloé do the best patent leather and I agree 100%. :yes: I am completely over the moon with her. Please do not be fooled by the dimensions of the small betty. It is like a tardis-looks small but fits loads of stuff into it. I think it is the perfect size (and I am used to toting around my Chloé paddingtons or Fendi spy) and I can easily fit my purse/wallet, keys, make up bag, mobile, umbrella, perfume and other bits of junk in without any hassle. I LOVE the details such as the little purse and the pockets. This bag is a dream and I shall never part with her! I am SO glad that I waited for the black patent as I think it is by far the best betty.
O.k, here are the pics, and the dimensions of this bag are: Height: 7.3 inches, Length (measured across the top of the bag): 11.7 inches, Diameter: 5 inches. All measurements are approximately done and I have not taken into account the pockets when measuring diameter. The handles are approx 8.5 inches drop.
I purchased my betty from the cricket boutique in Liverpool.

Attachments

• small betty 1.jpg
    small betty 1.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 1,483
  • small betty 2.jpg
    small betty 2.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 1,233
  • small betty 3.jpg
    small betty 3.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 1,190
  • small betty 4.jpg
    small betty 4.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 1,228
large black betty (purchased on sale from kirna zabete but i believe it currently retails for about $1800) and for size reference i'm between 5'5" and 5'6"...

Attachments

• betty.jpg
    betty.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 1,763
Here's my small Betty from spring collection 06. I just bought her from a bag addict like me on a German bag forum. I paid 550€ instead of the original price 950€. The best things is she's brand new. The leather is so soft and I just love her.:heart: I agree that the small is pretty big and holds a ton. It holds about the same as my Bbag city. I'm so glad that I found her because I always loved the Betties without the big rings. So I guess me and her we were just meant to be:yes:

Attachments

• Bettyj.peg.JPG
    Bettyj.peg.JPG
    134.7 KB · Views: 1,394
  • betty 004.jpg
    betty 004.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 1,716
Here's my small Betty patent bag in dark red from Fall '06. It retails for $1250. Totally in love, the color is awesome and it's just the right size. The only problem is that the front and back of the bag are identical so I get the pockets mixed up. But otherwise...yea, crazy about this bag. It's very light, too. I'm including two pics of me holding her. I'm 5'5.

Attachments

• DSC00558.JPG
    DSC00558.JPG
    136.3 KB · Views: 1,284
  • DSC00557.JPG
    DSC00557.JPG
    141.6 KB · Views: 1,229
  • DSC00553.JPG
    DSC00553.JPG
    111.6 KB · Views: 1,210
  • DSC00555-1.jpg
    DSC00555-1.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 1,256
  • DSC00554-1.jpg
    DSC00554-1.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 1,623
I just purchased this Bordeaux patent Betty last week at Saks in Chicago. I think it is Fall 2006, but I do not know enough about this style. Anyway, It's retail price was $1850.00, but I lucked out and grabbed it for $725.00 and had it shipped home to avoid the sales tax.:yahoo:
I will post more photos up close when I have someone to assist me.

Attachments

• DSCN2260.JPG
    DSCN2260.JPG
    16.6 KB · Views: 1,273
My Betty Hobo, medium, bought on sale in Kiev, Ukraine on 20th of January 2007 for around 795$. First the price was like 2 times more.

Attachments

• betty hobo.JPG
    betty hobo.JPG
    156.5 KB · Views: 1,142
  • betty.JPG
    betty.JPG
    114.5 KB · Views: 1,086
  • b2.JPG
    b2.JPG
    123.9 KB · Views: 1,431
  • b1.JPG
    b1.JPG
    130.3 KB · Views: 1,258
Here's my small Betty from spring collection 06. I just bought her from a bag addict like me on a German bag forum. I paid 550€ instead of the original price 950€. The best things is she's brand new. The leather is so soft and I just love her.:heart: I agree that the small is pretty big and holds a ton. It holds about the same as my Bbag city. I'm so glad that I found her because I always loved the Betties without the big rings. So I guess me and her we were just meant to be:yes:

I like them without the rings! Although the rings are very pretty too!!

Here's my ivory large Betty, I Love the color, it was much creamier than I expected when I got it....kinda like french vanilla or a very pale creamy yellow, a favorite color of mine so it was an added bonus because I expected it to just be an off white based on the Bergdorf Goodman online picture. And looking at this picture a camera just doesn't do it justice, it's much more creamy than what it shows up as....

Attachments

• 0212071044.jpg
    0212071044.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 1,380